Akuto Katsuro and Eri Moment Together

Akuto Katsuro POV:

It was night time now and I am in my room getting changed into my pajamas since I already ate dinner.

As I buttoned up my pajama top, a knock had just been made on my door.

I quickly button my pajama shirt and go to see who it is, in the dark of the hallways is Eri. It seems that Eri has changed into her own pajama clothing already.

"Ah Eri? What are you doing here?" I asked her, curiosity filling my tone.

"I came here to ask if you want to come up to the top of this building to see the city up there?" Eri asked, as she looked away in a shy way.

"Right now?"

"Yeah!" Eri said with excitement in her voice. "Don't you want to see what the city looks like when it glows in the nighttime?" Eri asked, a smile in each word she says.

"Y-Yeah, but what about Mr.Aiza-"

"Don't worry about him! He will be fine with us doing that!" Eri said, brushing off my worries.

I than contemplate this...should I go with Eri? But than what if I get in trouble? It wouldn't look good if I got in trouble this early on of living here! But I won't be able to get this chance again with Eri....screw it! I'll go with Eri! I can't miss an opportunity like this one!

"Well..?" Eri said, wanting to know what decision I made.

"....Yeah let's do it!" I tell her, as me and her celebrate with a cheer in our voices.

"Okay let's go!" Eri says as me and her found the door that says 'exit' and head on up the stairs to where the top is at.

We quickly made it there, made sure to keep the 'exit' door open so we don't lock ourselves up here.

I than saw Eri sit on the edge of the building. I nervously checked to see how exactly high up we are. I look to see that not only are we very high up but I can barely see the ground.

I got nervous and backed away from it, nervous to even take a seat on the ledge.

"What's wrong, Akuto?" Eri asked, turning her head towards me.

"We're so high up, I don't think I can do it!" I tell Eri, as I look ready to pee my pajama pants.

"Oh nonsense! It'll be fine, you just gotta take deep breaths, than you won't be scared." Eri tells me.

I nod and take deep breaths in and out. After I calmed down, I quickly sat on the ledge with Eri.

I than look to see the whole city and was the view beautiful. The city was so light up with beautiful different colors of lights and different types of building shapes.

"Wow" I said out loud, as I kept looking at the beautiful view

"It's beautiful isn't it..?" Eri asked, as she smiled from seeing my face.

"It is.." I answer, as I just keep looking at new different types of things I'm seeing each second.

I than look at Eri and see her beautiful self looking at the city with the same look I gave to it. I than start looking at Eri's every feature.

"So beautiful..." I mutter out-loud, as I quickly quiet myself down.

"Huh? What do you say Akuto?" Eri asked me, as she turned her attention to me.

"N-Nothing!" I tell her.

"Are you sure Akuto?"

"Yes!" I tell her, dismissing what I muttered under my breath.

"Oh okay.." Eri said, as she focused her attention on the view of the city again.

We watch the cities pretty lights in silence until we realized that it was starting to get late. We both head back down to the dorms.

Once I took Eri to her room and said 'Goodnight' to her. I went to my room and went to bed.

Tonight was great and I wouldn't change it for anything...