An update to the hiatus.

I guess I have some explaining to do, huh?

Hey all, Log here. I've changed my online tag (or whatever you'd call it) since I've first indirectly closed my wattpad account. I have still been online, specifically over on my twitter (@logdoesrenders if you're interested, adults only.)

So, what happened, exactly?

I went and started to move things to Ao3. Only the first chapter though, I planned to move everything in this pvz fic over, but really just kinda stopped when school rolled around again. Now, I'm going to be going into college next fall, avoiding most written work I was tasked to do, leaving more (still not alot) of room for creative endeavors. 

So, as a apology for the hiatus to you guys (and myself, to an extent) I'll do a reimagining of the series. Maybe a little more serious, maybe a little goofier. I'll try to strike a chord in the middle but the story will have it's moments for both extremes. If I can find the unpublished parts of this story hidden away in my google drive someplace I'll post them here.

I know that, for certain, the next part will be uploaded excusively to my Ao3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/Log24

That is because I will include themes wattpad does not support on their website. 

Until next update,

Log