Untitled (& unfinished!) Chapter 7

You wake up. You go to check the time by looking at the closest nightstand, but your alarm clock wasn't there. You realise you're on the opposite side of the bed, and you go to roll over onto the other side, because that's where your clock is. You weren't able, because something was on you. As soon as you realised, your heart rate jumped. You lift up the covers to reveal the small green man on you, whom you fell asleep with. As an instinct, you throw him off, voicing your displeasement. He lets out a small yelp as he gets woken up, and another when he hits the floor.

"Euh, what's gotten into you..?"

He says that like he's done no wrong. You've only known each other for not even a full week, and he's sleeping on you.

You then ask him what he was doing.

"Well, I thought that it'd be safer for you if I cover your stomach. That's where zombies attack first - then the noggin."

That was a poor, poor excuse. There's no chance of him knowing that.

"Come on, man. I'm just thinking of what's best for you... You didn't sleep for five whole hours after you got in bed! I was worried you wouldn't be able to fight off a zombie if it did get in..."

He didn't sound genuine. You end up storming out of the room and going back into the shed to infuse some seeds, because that's all you know you can do outside of the house.

- - -

You take a sunflower seed, and pump a fraction of a millilitre of mercury into it. You couldn't take your mind off of what happened this morning. Was he watching you the whole time you were awake? Did he do anything to you while you were asleep? And why was he so insistent on sleeping with you? These things could only add up to one thing: he wanted you. However, this was the only time he really tried anything. Yet, that one time when he was instructing you on how the gardening stuff was, when he went right over you. He must've done that on purpose. You'd have to confront him next time you two see each other. 

writer's note: Found these pretty fast, had them named something weird, though. See you in the new story, though. Toodles..!