Backstage Romance

As Y/N finished his last song of the night, the crowd cheered as he walked toward the band and introduced them.

"Thank you all for coming it's been a pleasure. Goodnight!"

He waved before walking off stage after the band. Everyone begun to chant one more tune and Y/N came back out and sung his song 'Freaks'. 

Everyone started to leave while Lizzie and Scarlett headed back stage, guided by a security guard.

"We're going to meet him!"

"I know."

Lizzie excitedly skipped the whole way to Y/N's dressing room. The security knocked on the door and Y/N opened it with a smile.

"Come on in."

The two girls entered the room, Lizzie looking at Y/N with heart eyes as his eyes traced over her body up and down before stopping at her eyes.

"Hi," he said breathlessly with a smile.

"Hi....I'm Lizzie."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Lizzie."

He turned to the other person in the room.

"You must be Scarlett."

"That would be me."

"Robert told me you girls would be coming but-"

Lizzie rushed forward hugging Y/N cutting him off but before he could return it, she had pulled away realising what she did.

"Sorry! Big fan...."

Y/N chuckled watching her with a smile as she blushed. He moved forward, wrapping his arms around her with she returned. 

"Come on sit down."

He guided them over to the couch, pulling a chair over to sit with them. He looked at Scarlett with a smile.

"I've seen a few of your films."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

He turned to Lizzie with a wider smile.

"But not any of yours."

"That's okay I-"

"But I definitely will be now."

She smiled and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. The three of them started to get to know each other for the next few hours before Scarlett stood up.

"I should get home, Colin will be worried."

"That's okay, it was a pleasure to meet you."

He shook her hand before Lizzie also stood up, making him do the same.

"She's my ride so I guess I have to go too."

Her smile fell and so did his.

"Oh...okay..."

Lizzie started for the door with Scarlett before Y/N spoke up from behind them.

"I could bring you home!"

She turned to him and he got nervous.

"I-if you want..."

She smiled before looking at Scarlett who nodded.

"Yeah, I'd like that."

His smile returned as she walked back over to him, the two of them returning to their conversation as Scarlett left. 

"So Lizzie. Do you have any siblings?"

"Taking a personal turn now Turner?"

He chuckled as the two looked into each other's eyes.

"Well we've been taking about work for four hours and it's about 3am so..."

"3am?!"

He raised an eyebrow as she stood up, him following suit.

"What?"

"I have lunch with my family tomorrow."

"I'll bring you home now."

He grabbed his keys and the two of them left the venue, walking to Y/N's car. He opened the door for her and smiled.

"For the queen."

"Well thank you kind sir."

They both laughed as Lizzie got in the car and Y/N closed the door before getting in on his side. He followed her directions as they sang along to the songs on the radio. 

He pulled up outside her house before rushing out of the car and to her side, opening her door. She smiled at him and took his hand, climbing out.

He walked her to her door, both of them smiling wide. They stopped at her front door and she turned to look at him.

"Well this is me."

"Yeah...."

They stood there awkwardly before he pulled out his phone and held it out to her.

"Could I get your number?"

"Definitely."

She took his phone and put her number in, saving herself as 'Lizzie 😘❤️' and sent herself a message before handing him his phone back.

She saved his number as 'Y/N 💙😍' before looking back at him. He moved forward and hugged her tightly which she returned, both of them inhaling the scent of the other.

"I had so much fun tonight."

"Me too."

She unlocked her door as he started walking back to his car.

"Lizzie."

She turned to look at him.

"Yeah?"

"Will I see you again?"

"We'll see."