Trending

"Welcome to CelebGoss TV, I'm your host Kendra Adams and today we have an exclusive interview with Y/N Turner!"

The live audience begun to clap and cheer as Y/N walked out onto the stage, hugging Kendra before they both sat down

"It's good to have you on the show, we know you're a very busy person."

"It's good to be here, I always listen to CelebGoss FM."

The two laughed.

"So you're currently just starting your first tour, what's it like?"

"It's going amazing. Being on stage and hearing everyone sing along to my songs is absolutely surreal, it's something I never thought about when I started this journey."

"I'm happy you get to experience those things, you're a very talented artist."

"Thank you."

"Now we gotta know, how are things going with Robert?"

Y/N chuckled, remembering two nights ago.

"He's good, we're still very close and call everyday to talk and catch up. He gave two of his friends from Marvel tickets to my concert two nights ago."

"Oh yeah? Who?"

"Scarlett and Lizzie."

"Did you get to meet them?"

"Yeah since they're friends of Robert's, they got backstage passes so I got to meet them. They are both lovely women."

"Have you watched their movies?"

"I have seen all of Scarlett's and since meeting them I have started to watch Lizzie's."

Y/N's smile widened when he mentioned Lizzie.

"You seem very happy talking about Elizabeth."

"I am. We hit it off very well, I drove her home after we talked till 3am."

"Is there something going on between you two?"

"Unfortunately not. I wouldn't say no to something happening between us though."

Two days after Y/N's interview with CelebGoss, the media begun to go wild. The hashtag Y/NandElizabeth was trending on twitter. 

They were being tagged in many different pictures on Instagram. Edits were being made of the two of them on Tik Tok. They were trending everywhere. 

Lizzie had been busy spending time with her family that she hadn't been on her phone and Y/N was busy touring and in the studio that he also hadn't been on his phone. The only time they were on it was to send the other person a picture on snapchat. 

Mary-Kate came running into the room, confusing the family as she approached Lizzie with her phone.

"When were you going to tell us you met Y/N Turner?"

"How do you know that?"

"Because you two are trending everywhere."

Mary-Kate gave Lizzie her phone who proceeded to check all social media and found out that she was indeed trending everywhere.

"Why are we trending?"

"Because he said in an interview two days ago that he wouldn't mind something happening between you two."

Lizzie was shocked but happy at hearing that news. She pulled out her phone and left the room, facetiming someone.

"Hey Lizzie."

Y/N's bright smile was on the screen making her smile.

"Hi Y/N. Did you see we're trending?"

"We are?"

"Check your social media."

"Okay give me a sec."

She watched him as he ran upstairs and got his laptop, checking his social media.

"Wow we are but why is everyone shipping us?"

"Because of your interview two days ago."

Y/N's face went red as he looked away from the camera. Lizzie chuckled at his reaction, she found it endearing. 

"Sorry about that. I forget what the media can be like. I'll make a post and-"

"It's fine, I kind of agree of with them."

Y/N's phone dropped from his hand in shock before he quickly picked it as Lizzie giggled. 

"You know since you have me trending on the internet, it's only fair you take me on a date."

Y/N smiled wide.

"I can definitely do that."