Ch 3: Meeting TANJIRO'S GANG

GUYS I M REALLY SORRY FOR UPLOADING THIS CH AFTER SO MANY DAYS .
AS MY EXAMS R GOING ON RN I M NOT REALLY ABLE TO UPLOAD FREQUENTLY BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD THE CHAPTERS FOR U GUYS .

SO ENJOYYYYY......

After saying bye to Tanjiro, you go to your room and then to your bed and pretend that you are sleeping, so when your parents come they don't notice anything weird. You totally forget about that guy you met at the mall. After like 5 mins, u actually fall asleep as you were really tired .

AROUND 11 AM-

MOM: Y/NNNNNN! WAKE UPPP. ITS REALLY LATE . WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE LUNCH WITH DAD'S FRIEND.

IK that ur dad came here for business, but let's just say that one of his really good friends also lived here.   

Y/N: Mom! I m really tired. I don't think I can go.

MOM: What! Why r u so tired? Didn't u slept early last night? 

IN Y/N'S MIND *NO THAT'S THE PROBLEM, I DIDN'T CAUSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO😭*

Y/N: YES! I did, but still I m really tired and my legs r hurting . Maybe cause we walked and explored the city yesterday.

MOM: Ohk...Maybe.

Y/N: U guys should go. I can stay at the hotel.

MOM: OK then!

Ur parents got ready and left for meeting ur dad's friend.

Y/N: I feel really bad for lying to mom, but I can't tell her that I sneaked out of the room last night.

AROUND 12 PM-

U finally got out of ur bad and took brushed ur teeth, took a bath and got ready.
U were still in the room scrolling through Instagram when suddenly someone knocked on ur door. U went up to the door and opened it. U were shocked to see TANJIRO STANDING IN FRONT OF U.

Tanjiro: Hey Y/N! What's up?

Y/N: T-TANJIRO? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Tanjiro:  Oh I just came here to meet you.

Y/N: Oh! That's okay, but how did u knew my room no.?

Tanjiro: Oh! Did you forgot? Last night, U told me your room no...

Y/N: OH YAAAAA! I totally forgot about it. You can come in.

Tanjiro: Oh no no! It's alright. 

Y/n: So do u just wanna stand here and talk to me like that?

Tanjiro: Actually, the truth is I came here to take u to my room so you can meet my friends.

Y/N: OH ok. I'm ready! Let's go!

U and Tanjiro went up to his room. As u entered the room, u were shocked to see so many people standing there and looking at you, excitedly. 

Tanjiro: Hey guys! So this is Y/N. The girl I was talking about.

Then a random girl came up to u with a big smile on her face. 

???: HELLOOOO!!! SO you are Y/N. I was really excited to see you when Tanjiro told us about you.

Y/N: Oh that's really nice! U are Nezuko, right? 

Nezuko: YESS! But how did u know?

Y/N: Oh! Actually Tanjiro told me about u saying that, U r his beautiful sister. He said that u will be really excited to see me and he also told me that u will be the first one who will come up and say hi to me. So that's how I knew.

Tanjiro: WOW! U have a really nice memory Y/N!

Nezuko: Yahhhhh! I agreee.

Y/N: IK!

U said this while smirking.
The 3 of u started laughing.

Nezuko: Now LET'S GO! Let me take u to meet the others.

Nezuko held ur hand and dragged u .

Then suddenly, U saw a yellow haired boy running towards u.

???: OMGGGGG!!! I M FINNALLY MEETING Y/NNNNN! M I IN HEAVEN OR WHAT. HOW M I SEEING SUCH A BEAUTIGUL GIRL IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!

U were kinda cringed by this cheesy line. But u were still happy to see how others were really excited to see u.

Nezuko: ZENITSUUUUU!!!! Stop being so CLINGY! Y/N will feel uncomfortable.

Zenitsu: Oh ! I m really sorry. I was just really excited to see u.

Y/N: No no ! Its alright!

Zenitsu: YAHHHH! Y/N FORGIVED MEEE!!!

Then another boy with blue hair came running towards u.

???: HAHAHA!! SO U R Y/N! FIGHT ME! HAHAHA!!!

Y//N: UMM, what?

Nezuko: Don't mind him, he is always like that. He just wanna fight everyone he see.

Y/N: OHHH! So wait let me play around too.
OK! I m ready lets fight.

Tanjiro: NO FIGHTING HERE!

Inosuke: I m not going to listen to u MONJIRO!

Tanjiro: MY NAME IS TANJIRO, NOT MONJIRO!

Inosuke: Whatever, IDC!

U were just standing there looking at the drama going on, when suddenly someone tapped on ur shoulder. U turned around seeing a really beautiful girl with purple eyes, wearing a butterfly pin with a side pony.

???: Hi! I m Kanao! Nice to meet u! 

Y/N: IKKKK!!!

Kanao: How?

Y/N: Same as Nezuko, Tanjiro told me many things about u. Like how kind and beautiful u r.

Kanao: Thank u ! o///o

She said this while blushing a little.

U giggle as yesterday when Tanjiro was telling u about her, u saw in his eyes how brightened they got while talking about her. U knew that something was going on between them.

After that, u saw a similar guy with long hair, standing outside at the balcony standing while ear phones is his ears.
He was facing backwards, so u were not able to see his face.

Y/N: I feel like I have seen someone like that before , but where?

                                                            .

                                                            .

                                                            .

                                                            .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO GUYS I HOPED U LIKED THIS CHAPTER! 

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CH ASAP.

TILL THEN

BYE-BYE! HAVE A NICE DAY! (⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)