Ch 6: Unknown Text!

U all reached home around 11am.
U were really tired and exhausted so u changed ur clothes and directly went to ur bed to take a small nap.
Ur parents were really tired too so they also changed their clothes and went to bed.

                                                                                  //fast forward//

U woke up around 1pm and checked ur phone.
Ur parents were already awake and were back to their work.
They were not at home and u were home alone.
U saw many messages popping up when u checked ur phone...they were all from Tanjiro and his group.
Nezuko and Kanao were asking u so many questions like have u reached home safely, r u tired, have u unpacked ur clothes , have u opened the gifts we gave u and etc. ( btw they gave u gifts on ur last day in Tokyo)..and tanjiro was asking u the same question.

U were still a little tired to answer them so u just left them as u will answer them later.
U unpacked and arranged ur stuff and did u daily chores like making school project which was given u for summer holidays and etc. 
Ur school was starting from next week and u had a lot of work to do and lot of projects to make.
As u were in Tokyo , u totally forgot about ur projects so yahh.....

                                                                     ~Time skip~

U were done with 2 of ur projects so u thought to take a break.
As u were hungry u decided to eat something delicious...U saw a cup of ur favourite instant ramen....U added hot water to it and spices and sauces....when it was done u went to ur room turned on ur TV and started watching some anime.

After u were done u checked ur phone and decided to answer all ur text messages while u were answering them u saw a message from an unknown no.

                                                                 // In the chat//

???: Hi! Did u reached Kyoto safely?

                                                                                                                        Y/N: Hi? and yah I did....but do Ik u?

???: OH! Sorry I forgot to tell u, I am...

                                                                                               .

                                                                                               .

                                                                                               .

                                                                                               .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IK THIS CH WAS REALLY SHORT BUT I WANTED TO END THIS IN SUSPENSE SO YAH!
BYE GUYSS!!!
C U IN NEXT CH!

HAVE A GREAT DAYYY!!!

( ͡> ͜ʖ ͡<)✌