Ch 9: Lost time is never found again ~⩇:⩇⩇~【┘】~

Your life was going on well. Your grades were awesome, you had many friends in school. You and Muichiro used to talk everyday at night. As u grew up, u got busy with ur studies and same happened with Muichiro. Time flew by and BOOM. U were already in 11 grade, 16 years old.(according to japanese education system).
These 2 years flew by really fast. Well u and ur Tokyo's friends were still in touch except Muichiro.
1 year ago, when u tried to contact him, ur phone said that the no. was invalid. When u told this to Tanjiro, he also said that he tried to contact Muichiro too but the no. was invalid. At that time u freaked out. But then Tanjiro told u that Muichiro was constantly getting bullied in his school in Tokyo. Whenever Tanjiro tried talked to Muichiro about the ragging and bullying, he just changed the subject or said that he would leave Tokyo really soon and he did what he said. Tanjiro also told u that Muichiro's dad got a promotion and he had to shift to America because of it. U were really sad that Muichiro never told u about him getting bullied or him shifting to America. U were angry at Tanjiro too that he never told u about it. All u could think of at that was that 'MUICHIRO DISAPPERED, HE JUST FLEW AWAY TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING'. Your emotions were mixed. U were angry, sad, disappointed.

Well it was really hard for u too do it but u had too. U HAD to, u NEEDED to move on from Muichiro. 

1 year later~~~

This was a NEW YEAR, A NEW BEGINNING.

                                                                                   .

                                                                                   .

                                                                                  .

                                                                                  .  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS! IK THAT THIS CH WAS REALLY SHORT BUT BASICALLY MY INTENTION FOR THIS CH WAS TO FAST FORWARD SO THAT THE MAIN STORY STARTS. 'THE LOVE STORY STARTS' 

HEHEHE WELL IK IT KINDA SOUNDED CRINGE BUT COME ON IT WAS COOL.

SO THAT'S SIT FOR TODAY.

BYEEEE!❀

( ͡☆ʖ ͡☆)