Ch 10: He is here.

You are 17 years old now, in 12th grade.

This was the first day of your school.  As this was the last year of your high school (according to Japanese education system) you  wanted this year to be perfect. This year, you wanted to make lots of memories with your friends cause you knew that next year you all will go to different countries and cities to study. Although you all promised to each other that you will stay in touch with each other but no one knows what will happen in the future right? 

So yah! This was basically your new year resolution.

..............................................................................................................................................................

6 am~

You wake up as your alarm goes off. You get ready for the first day of the last year of your highschool.

                                                                        //time skip//

As you enter the classroom, you see your friends as the wave to you. They greet you a good morning and you greet them back. You were really glad that most of your friends were in your homeroom and the thing that you were most happy about was that you bestfriend Aoi also got the same homeroom no. as you. 

While you were greeting everyone suddenly you felt someone clinging  up at you from the back and when you turned around, you saw your bestfriend Aoi.  She was a kind of girl who had some anger issues and knew all the gossip about school and people, but that doesn't mean she wasn't fun.

Aoi: Good morning!!!

Y/N: Good morning!

Aoi: OMG! Thank god you are alive. I thought you were dead or something.

Y/N: Why did you think that??

Aoi: If you don't reply to someone's messages for 2 days straight, what do you think that person will think?? huh? 

Yeah, so basically your phone broke because of you clumsiness as 2 days ago while you were using it, it suddenly slipped out of your hands and it's screen crashed into pieces when it touched the floor. You were actually kind of confused why it happened cause you have dropped you phone like a 100 TIMES but it never broke except this time.

Y/N: Ohhh yahhhh...so umm...about that.....basically my phone..broke.

Aoi: Your phone WHAT??

Y/N: Umm yah it broke.

Aoi: HOW!?

Y/N: So 2 days ago, I was using it and it slipped out of my hands and crashed into pieces when it touched the floor.

Aoi: OMG! Y/N YOU ARE THE CLUMSIEST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

Y/N: Hehe 😅 

Aoi: Nevermind.   BTWWWW DO YOU KNOW there is a new boy who will be joining our school this year. I heard he is from America. 

Y/N: America? *doesn't Muichiro also live there*(in mind)

Aoi: Yeahhhh! 

Y/N: Oh nice!

Aoi: Ikrr.

Your homeroom teacher enters the class. 
All of the students stop talking and go back to there seats. As your seats weren't assigned yet, you sat with Aoi.

Teacher: Good morning students.

Students: Good morning sir!

Teacher: I am your new homeroom teacher Mr. Yang. So students a new will be joining us this year. Come in. 

He asks the new student to come in.

You see a black haired guy entering the class he had green eyes.

Y/N: (in mind)* have I seen him somewhere?*

Then it hits you.

Y/N:(in mind) *oh wait is he MUICHIRO??!!!*

                                                                                           .

                                                                                           .

                                                                                          .

                                                                                          .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guysss yeah this ch ends here hope you liked it.

TO BE CONTINUED....

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮