Rule no. 15: brother by soul if not blood

TW:
Please let me know if I missed any

It was a surprise party. Half the task was keeping it a surprise.

That was Tommy's half.

He thinks he was very good at it.

He, Ranboo, and Tubbo were always keeping the twins busy in the chaotic way they always do. So no suspicion arose.

Besides the fact that tomorrow was their birthday. That might be suspicious.

Never the less, the three did an AMAZING job, and Techno and Wilbur suspected NOTHING!

The trickiest part was the set up. Phil, Kristen and Tommy had to wait till the two fell asleep.

That was the first problem.

They just didn't sleep.

So the solution was to just be really quiet, and not break anything. Easy enough for the one and only Tommy.

He was very quiet, and didn't break a thing.

He was mildly quiet and didn't shatter anything.

He tried to be quiet, and shattered one thing.

● ● ●

Techno inwardly cursed himself for not drawing his curtains last night. The sunlight seemed to always find a way to hit his eyes perfectly at around 6:30 in the morning.

And he had the curse of not going back to sleep. No matter how sleep deprived he is.

Apparently, Wilbur had the same idea, flinging his door open about thirty minutes later, and shouting Happy Birthday.

Techno stood there for a moment, before the words registered. "Oh yeah, Happy Birthday to you too."

Wilbur burst out laughing. "Did you forget about our birthday?"

Techno paused for a moment. "Noooooooooo? Me? Forget about perhaps the most mundane day ever? Absolutely not." He stole a glance at the brunette with a grin.

"Well, come on! Let's get on with the day."

Techno shrugged, and let himself be led out into the hall, where there were two bright colored strings.

"Alright, so you follow the red string, and I follow the blue string, anything with a ribbon on it in your string's path is yours. Got it?"

"Yup, follow the string, pick up items with bows."

Wilbur grinned, and shoved a basket into his hands, it was tied to the string. "To collect stuff." And the two were off.

The first place the strings led was the bathroom. Techno got a new bath towel with his name on it, and Wilbur got a new set of soaps, which he apparently liked a lot. Although, he grabbed one out of the bunch, and showed it to Techno with a laugh.

Of course it was eucalyptus mint.

At the bottom of the stairs hung two things. A beanie, and a crown. The two put them on with a grin.

"Of course Tommy got us costumes. Last year I got a battalion general's outfit that I was required to wear the whole day."

Techno adjusted his crown with a grin.

The living room was where things got hectic. Wilbur got a trench coat, and Techno got a cape, and after that, everything was in a box with wrapping paper.

He ended up with about ten boxes of varying sizes by the time he and Wilbur met in the yard.

Their strings had led to a little note.

Wilbur grinned at Techno's confusion. "It's a clue to where we meet Tommy, and Mother and Father.

This is the first place you both saw when you came here.

"The front door?" Techno asked.

"Probably. Tommy needs work on whatever clue writing skills he has."

The two raced around the back, to the front door, helping each other over the fence.

"Surprise!" Everyone said in unison. Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Niki, Eret, and Fundy were all there. Mother and Father were beaming, and Wilbur couldn't agree more.

Happy, Techno looked genuinely happy. There wasn't worry, or fear, or anxiety underneath.

Even if it was only for a minute. It was so much.

True unrestrained happiness, was absolutely priceless.

The presents didn't matter to either of them. They were just basking in the company of others, and of each other.

"I'm glad you're my twin." Wilbur said at some point.

"I'm glad you're my brother."

____________________________

I'm not sure if you remember, but Techno has a promise to uphold

I'm heading to my show, and had to wake up at 3:30 this morning.

Pictures from last show will be up on my random shit book.

Luv you all

Have a great day/night my friends! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙