🌌🀄️[:] Chapter one [:]🀄️🌌

This is going to be a warning you all!

Smut: 😮‍💨🥵

Viewer discretion:🫵🫣

Rape:😔⚠️

Suicide: ⚠️🩴

~+________To the Story________+~

•{[]: Y/N POV :[]}•

'Ok this is it! I just need to make a break for it!' I thought to myself as I changed back to my original outfit.

(That's your outfit)

I then start to run dodging any falling debris that threatens to fall on me. I put my cloak on to cover my face and run into the treasure room. I see the relic and smile, going to reach for it before something hit me so hard I flew back....

•{[]: Zita's POV :[]}•

I was with my sister as we walked into throne room of the disgusting animal shifters. They soon then enter growling at us as we return the gesture. "Where is it?" My older sister, Zatana asked those scaly sisters. "What in your right mind, made you think we would tell you?" Bellissi asked us with the most shit eating grin.

I went to walk to her, but my sister put an arm infront me, "Just give it to us, or there will be blood shed..." she said. I looked toward the sisters before I saw the tallest one, Alorta, get up.

"What makes think that I'll give it you? Two Orc queens who couldnt even protect their mother?" Alorta smirked, this filled my body with rage but once again my sister stopped me. I looked at her and she was also angered but she knew to stay calm.

"Don't speak of our mother you scaly little bitches, as for the relic either give it to us, or our army will kill your civilians." I smirked as I saw the three scaly bitches growl and glare at us. That's when I catch a sent.

I sniff the air and they look at me like I'm crazy, "So now your a dog now?" Bellissi asked. But I ignored her and kept sniffing walking away from them. They followed not to far behind, before we stopped infront of a treasure room.

"That door never opens unless one of us open it..." Alorta says and we hear a crash from the room. When we entered we see a cloaked figure about to touch the relic. But I wasn't gonna let that happen, and I charge at them knocking them into the wall.

We growl before stopping when the figures face becomes clear. 'Dam is she fine!' I thought as I felt my heart tug at my brain. 'I'm sure Zatana wouldn't mind having her as a mate' I smirk licking my lips as I look down the moon shadow elf's body. 'And she's thicc~'

•{[]: Y/N's POV :[]}•

'Ugh, shit! I need to get out of here' I thought as I use the wall to help me up. When I look there are two Orc's and three shifters. I had the relic close to my body as I eye all of them. "Well hello there little sexy~" the Orc with red hair said as she smirked at me.