Love Triangle

Jungkook POV
Today I am a freshman at Kei L's Art School and I hope there's no chaos. Why? Because I am handsome or some noona said baby-face. When I am in high school, I am very famous because of my look and my dance skill. Yes I am good at dance because I moved to LA for a while to learn dance.

Arrived at the college, a lot of people staring at me and whispers.

"Who is he?"

"He's so handsome"

"I think he's younger than me"

"Good. I can be his noona"

"Kyaaah! He's so hot"

And blablabla.

I went to the principal room and took my schedule. I'll join today's dance class. Haha. I'll show them my dance skills.

-skip to the dance class-

I arrived a bit late and the teacher called me. He told me to put my things and come back to him after that. He told the senior to gather.

"The reason I told you to gather around was to introduce you guys to our new member who is the new student in the school. Jeon Jungkook" the teacher said and I went next to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jeon Jungkook. I'm 20 years old this year" I said and look at them until someone catch my eye.

She's the girl I met yesterday at cafe in the mall. She was bumped into me and I can't stop thinking or her since that accident.

"So, she's a noona" I mumbled.

Suddenly the teacher clapped and everbody silent. There gossiping especially girls. Or should I say,the noonas.

"Be quiet. Jungkook-ssi, I'll put you into Kai's group and he'll help you from now on" the teacher said.

"Where's Kai?" the teachee shouted and someone raised his hands. He was the guy stand beside yesterday's noona.

"He'll join your team" the teacher said and told me to go to him.

"Aish, why always me" the guy named Kai mumbled.

I went to him and bowed and introduce myself.

"Oh, I know I know. Go stretching" he said and left me. Is this how the senior do every year?

"I am sorry for Kai. Anyway do you remember me?" Yesterday's noona said.
"Oh, I remember" I said.
"I'm really sorry to bump into you yesterday" she said and scratched her head. She's cute. A cute noona.

"Oh, nevermind sunbaenim(senior)" I said.
"Just call by my name. I am Lee Jin. We are a year only a year apart" she said.
"How about noona? At least I must respect the elder" I said.
"You make me look old. But noona is okay" she said and we shook hands.
"Jagiya, what are you doing?" Kai suddenly appeared. Jagiya? So they're lovers.
"I said stop calling me that" Jin noona said and hit his arm slightly.
"Okay okay now let's start the class and let him do some stretching" he said and they left me again.

I did the stretching and we did some dance moves. Kai sunbaenim is good in dance but I am better than him. The teacher called me and told me to do some dance moves. I did what that I learned at LA and it made them in awe.

"Uwaa! Jungkook-ie is very good" unknown noona said. I smiled shyly and looked at Jin noona. She smiled too and gave me thumbs up. She made my heart beats crazily that time.

"You're the best new member after Kai. Nobody can be so good likt that" the teacher said.
"I learn it when I was in LA" I replied and they went 'woo'ing.
"Wow, you must be so good then" the teacher said.
"Ah, not really that good" I replied.