Reconciliation

Jin POV
"Me too" I replied.

"I hate you since you flirt at my husband at the first meeting" I continued.

"Flirt? Uh" she stood up and went to my direction.

She grabbed my hair hard. I ended up being dragged by her. I forced her to release the grab. She was about to attack again but suddenly the floor getting slippery and she fell backwards.

Wrong timing. Jongin appeared and misunderstanding that I pushed tha crazy bitch.

I got pissed off and left them. I went to my room and threw myself on the bed. Burried my face on the pillow and screamed.

"Ough.." I groaned and got up to change to pyjama.

As I went out from cleaning myself, Jongin has arrived at our room. I laid on the bed while playing with my phone.

"Why did you push her?" He asked.

"I didn't push her" I said.

"Don't lie. I see it with my eyes" he said.

"You don't know what happen just now. So stop this bullshit" I said.

"I will after you apologize to her. We will meet her tomorrow so you can apologize to her" He said.

"I will not ever apologize to her!" I stated and hold my temper.

"Jin!!" He yelled back.

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled at the end and took my phone to the room next door.

This is suite room. There are 2 bedrooms in it.

I locked the door and went to sleep. Ignoring him calling out my name and hide my tears.

I took my phone and booked an early flight to Seoul for tomorrow. I am sick of this.

Next day, I packed all my things silently. Trying not to wake him up because I hate to see his face now. Thanks to Suyeon.

I took his phone and write on his memo.

"Thank you for the honeymoon trip. But I don't want to ruin our trip beause of her. Enjoy the rest of your holiday"

I locked it immediately.

I took my luggage and left the room. The taxi has been waiting and I rushed to get in.

Arrived at the airport, I went to check in before having my breakfast. Luckily I brought my credit card.

I finished my breakfast and now is waiting in the waiting room. My phone rang but I ignored it. It was from Jongin. I wasn't in mood to talk to him.

I set my phone to airplane mode and get into the plane. Going back to Seoul.

Arrived at the apartment, our apartment, I went straight to our room. I felt tired although I didn't do anything.

I threw myself on the bed and took an hour nap before going to the supermarket to get ingredients for lunch.

I am not in mood for cooking so I went to a ramen restaurant and ordered. The ramen tasted good and I ordered some dumplings. Gosh, I ate too much.

I take a walk at Dongdaemun and eye shopping. I walked pass a store. But that store has an aura that attracted me to enter. I ended enter the store.

It sells clothes and accessories but it also has a cafe upstairs. I went to upstairs and saw a familiar woman in the order side.

I rand the bell and made her turned her back.

"Miryu.." I called.

"Omo..Jin!! What are you doing here?" She asked.