Unexpected Tragedy

Jin POV
"Jinnieeee" Min hollered and ran to my direction.
"Omo...omo..what happen?" I asked.
"Yesterday...yesterday.." she panted.
"Oho...talk slowly" I said. She fixed her breath and started to talk again.

"Yesterday Chanyeol oppa met my parents" she said.
"And then?" I asked.
"And they told me to make him as the model" she cheered up.
"What? Then me?" I asked.
"You are still my model. There is no way Chanyeol using girls shirt" she frowned.
"Hehe..I know. But he ever wear my clothes when we are still kid" I said.
"Really? Do you have the photo? I want to see it!!" She begged.
"Later. I will search for it" I replied and she nodded.

"Don't search for it" suddenly a deep voice appeared from our back.
"Oppa!" Min said.
"I have took it all so don't search for it" he continued.
"Too bad. I took my album here and I have a few photos of you being a girl" I stick out my tongue.
"How can you have it? I remember that I steal all of it" he frowned.
"My mom keep it" I smirked. He face-palmed.

"I will take it tomorrow" I said.
"DO NOT TAKE IT" he warned.
"No oppa. Take it Jin!" Min said. I made an 'ok' sign and ran away.

¤¤¤¤
"NUNAAA!!! I passed the audition!" Taegwang shouted in the phone.

I am currently babysitting YooMi but now she is playing with Jongin. I am in the corner talking to Taegwang.

"Ya..don't shout. What entertaiment are you in?" I asked.

"Cube. I will be trained tomorrow and mom said that they will come the next day after tomorrow" Taegwang said.

"Oh..okay" I replied.

"Uh...I need to go now nuna. Byee" he said and ended the call.

I sighed. He is really an adult now and was a trainer. It means he will be an idol and make a lot of money and I will blackmail him.

*evil mind*

Just Joking!

"What are you thinking?" Jongin tapped my shoulder.

"Ah.. nothing. YooMi-yah.. let's take shower now" I said and held YooMi hands.

"YooMi..don't be naughty. Unnie doesn't have clothes already" I said as she splashed some water. In small amount but continously.

"Unnie...what is that?" She asked and pointed at my chest.

I looked down and uh-oh......

I am wearing white shirt and my oh-black-bra can clearly be seen a.k.a my shirt is I-can-see-you-can-see shirt.

I fasten her bath and wrapped her with towel. I took her out from the bathroom and put some clothes on her.

"YooMi..your milk are-------" I looked back and faced Jongin. Then I realized my I-can-see-you-can-see shirt.

"Ready" he smirked and gave the milk to YooMi. I crossed my arm around my chest.

"Do you want a round 2?" Jongin whispered with his seductive voice.

"Shut up. Do you have jacket or anything to cover my shirt?" I asked as I hit his head.

"Let it dry naturally" he replied. I glared him with my not-so-killing-stare.

"I will take it" he said and left the room and comeback with jacket in his arm.

"Thank you" I said and wear it.

"Today, second round?" He smirked.

"Second round? Ah.. this?" I said and I slapped his back.

"Ah! It hurts" he groaned.