MinYeol

Chanyeol's POV
After meeting with Jongin's couple, we went to check in but suddenly Min elbowed me.

"Uh?" I said.

"Can we change it?" She asked.

"Change what?" I asked back.

"I suddenly want to go to Bali" she replied.

"Really? I will ask them then" I said.

"Thank you!!" She cheered and hugged me.

I told her to wait and went to change the ticket. I changed our destination to Bali and fortunately they can change it. The flight is just the same.

"Come on...let's check in before late" I said to Min. She nodded and took her luggage.

After check-in, we went to waiting room and sat there for a while untill the announcement appear.

"Let's go" I said and held Min's hand.

"Hello, can I see your passport?"the flight attendant said. I gave it to her.

"Thank you" she said and gave it back. I waited for Min before entered the plane.

¤¤¤¤

"Uwaaaa!! BALII~~~" she cheered as we arrived at the airport.

"Min, look here" I told and when she turned, I took her picture with my camera.

"Does it turn out well?" She asked.

"Yes..every picture that I took will turn out well.." I praised myself.

"Ha..right...let's find something to eat" she said.

"Alright" I replied and we took out luggage first and then took taxi to our hotel before walking out to find something to eat.

"Where do you find the hotel? It is huge" Min asked.

"Easy. I told my father to book it" I winked.

"Oh..well..let's eat nasi padang" she pointed at the restaurant next to the street.

"Alright" I said and held her hand. Ready to cross the road.

"Untuk berapa orang? (For how many people?)" The waiter asked. I don't even understand one of it.

"Dua (two)" Min replied.

This girl knows Bahasa?

"Why don't you tell me that you can speak bahasa?" I asked.

"Easy. I studied at Jakarta from grade 4 to 6. I even had Indonesian friend at Korea but she moved to Japan. Untill now, I spoke Indonesian with her" she explained.

"Wow...great. We don't have any difficulties to be here" I said.

Not long, the food came. A lot of plates with variety food are on the table.

"You can choose the food. They will count it when we are finish. So, let's eat it" Min said and gulped. I nodded and digged in.

¤¤¤¤

"It is delicious" I said and patted my tummy while coming out from the restaurant.

"Yes..you don't try the chili. It is delicious" she said.

"I can't eat spicy things" I replied.

"At least you can try. I try it too" she said.

"Ah...okay. What's next?" I asked.

"Uhm...let's go back. They will have pasar malam (night market) near our hotel" she said.

I checked my watch, 04.55 pm. The night market is at 7 pm.