Unexpected Decision

Jin POV
"I am okay dad. I don't make any trouble. Okay. Take care of youself and mom too. Bye" I said and ended the call.

"What is it?" Jongin asked.
"Dad said he had a bad dream yesterday" I sighed and leaned on the seatbelt.

We are going back from the airport after sending Jungkook. Min and Chanyeol said they went back home but I believed they are datig right now.

Jongin stopped at an amusement park that open untill midnight. We bought a bubble tea and was walking hand in hand enjoying the crowd.

"I hope I have a dad like yours" Jongin said.
"Wae? Where is your dad? I haven't seen him yet" I said.
"He is in the heaven" he replied.
"Sorry" I said and head down.
"Nevermind. I want to tell you from long time ago but the moment was just not right" he said.

I saw a bench. I pulled his hands and we sat on the bench.

"Now, tell me everything" I said. He smiled and messed my hair.
"He passed away when I was 7. Because of car accident. That's why my mom become the principal and force me to learn business. And then we had fight and I left home" he explained.
"Oh..." I said and drank my bubble tea.
"Ah...I feel better now" he said and stretch his arms up.

"But now you have dad" I said.
"Me? Who?" He asked.
"My dad" I replied and smiled. He pinched my cheeks.
"Aigo..so cheesy. Where did you learn that?" He said.
"Hehe..somewhere" I replied and drank my tea.

Suddenly he kissed my cheek. I was surprised and looked at him.

"Thank you for always being at my side" he said.
"Me too. Thank you for everything especially your love" I said and he crushed his lips on mine.

Nobody would see us because it was fireworks time. They were all focusing on the fireworks.

¤¤¤¤

"KIM JONGIN!!" I yelled from Yoo Mi's room. He ran away with Yoo Mi after make fun with my face. He and Yoo Mi played with lipstick that they found in my bag on my face.

I ran to catch them and finally caught them in the garden. I pulled Jongin's shirt and she gave YooMi to me.

"Hihi...unnie is so ugly. Hahha" she laughed at me.
"It is not the time for that. Sit here and wait for me okay?" I said as I put her on the baby chair. She nodded while laughing.

I took a tissue paper and cleaned the mess on my face before chasing Jongin.

"Ya..ya...forgive me. Forgive MEEE--" he ran away again before I catch him. I almost grabbed his shirt.

He ran away again and hiding behind Yoo Mi. He moved from right to left.

"Oppa, this" Yoo Mi said and fed him a biscuit.

As he ate the biscuit, I grabbed his arm. He faced me and smiled. I smiled back and changed the smile into an evil expression.

"You must get punishment" I said.
"Ye..ye! Punishment" Yoo Mi nodded in agreement.
"Please. Don't punish me" he pouted. I shook my head.

"Jin!" I heard someone called my name.
"Your mom has back" I said and release the grab.

"Oh, you are here" the principal said as he enter the garden. She looked slightly at Jongin before carried Yoo Mi.

"Let's get in. I need to talk to you" she said and we entered inside.

We sat on the sofa with Yoo Mi on her lap. When Jongin was about to leave, his mom stopped him and he sat beside me.

"So, you know that I support your relationship right?" She asked.
"Ne.." I replied.
"So I want to see you parents when they have time" she continued. I widened my eyes and looked at Jongin.
"My...my parents?" I asked. She nodded.
"Because Jongin still mad at me and he don't want to live here. I think he should get a woman that can take care of him for the rest of his life" she continued.
"What do you mean?" Jongin asked.
"I am thinking that you two should get married after graduate" she replied.
"Ne?!" I said in unison with Jongin.
"Please ask your parents to have time to meet me. If can, as soon as possible" she said and the meeting ended like that.

I and Jongin went back to the apartment and doing our regular activity. After dinner, we went to the living room and watching tv.

"Have you call your parents?" He asked.
"Yes. They said they'll come next week" I replied.
"Ah! Tomorrow Taegwang will come for audition" I said and looked at him.
"Really?" He asked. I nodded.
"Ah..I wish he pass it and be more mature" I sighed.
"He will. He is on puberty right now" he said.
"Uh-huh and I am sure you pass the puberty period but you still acted like a kid just now" I glared at him. He looked away to ignore the eye contact.

I stood up and went to my room to get the lipstick and went back to him. He grabbed my wrist in panic.

"Wha-what are you doing?" He asked.
"Just stay still" I said and removed his grab but he kept grabbed my wrist and moved his head when the lipstick were about to touch his face.

"YA!" I yelled.
"Please don't do it" he stopped and pouted.
"No. It is a revenge" I replied and sat on his lap and continue with my revenge.

I draw a 3 lines on both of his cheeks and a mole on his nose.

"Are you done?" He asked. He had given up on the situation.
"Wait" I took my phone and took a picture of it. I gave him a look of the picture and he was in shock.
"Ya!" He was about to take the phone from me but I was fast enough to put the phone away.

"I will spread it if you do something like just now" I threatened him.
"I get it. But.." he suddenly smirked.
"What?" I frowned.
"When do you learn to be this naughty?" He smirked at me and got shocked when I realized we were in a weird position.

I was going to stand up when he suddenly pulled me by my waist untill our body touched.

"Ya.." I said and tried to move further but he won't let me move.
"I don't know that you love me this much" he said and crushed his lips on mine.

He is so pro in kissing. I can't resist the kiss and kissed him back. I put my hands on his shoulder and we pulled away to catch some breath.

"Jongin-ah" I called him and he kissed me again. I was about to tell him to stop but what can I do. His lips taste so good.

¤¤¤¤

I woke up like usual and make breakfast after shower. I looked at the sofa in the living room and remembered what happen last night.

"Forget it forget it!" I turned around and make the breakfast.

"Good morning" Jongin said with his morning voice and back hugged me.

"Good morning" I replied and gave him a peck on his lips. He burried his face on my shoulder and pretend to sleep.

"Ya..don't let me pour this hot oil to your face" I threatened him.
"If you dare" he looked at me and kissed my cheeks before went to sit on the chair.

I put a plate of fried rice and we digged in.

"By the way, are you still mad at your mom?" I asked. He nodded.
"Why? She let you join the dance class already" I said.
"If I am not mad at her, she won't let us get married" he replied.
"Ya..then you are not mad at her" I pouted.
"I don't know. The madness turned into hate already" he said and played with the food.
"Eat faster. We are going to be late" I said and we continued to eat.
_________________
Long time no update.

I am busy with the new books

And I am blank when I was about to continue this chapter

Hope you like it! ><