A Goodbye

Jungkook POV
"Dad, what happen?" I asked. He called me when I was in Jin nuna's hometown.
"Your dance school in LA wants you back" he replied.
"Ne?" I frowned.
"They found a better college there and I am agreed already. You will leave the day after tomorrow" he continued and left me.

Back to LA. Leaving Jin nuna that means leave my love here. But she has boyfriend already and she really does love him. Maybe I can start a new life there.

"Son, where did you go just now?" My mom asked.
"Uhm, just having a drive" I said and she nodded.

I headed to my room and threw myself on my bed. Sigh a heavy breath.

"I will leave soon. Very soon. I need to say goodbye to nuna" I mumbled. Face palmed and fell asleep.

¤¤¤¤
I woke up in the morning and headed straight to my bathroom to take a bath. After the bath, I sat on the edge of my bed. I am so lazy today remembering I will go to LA tomorrow. My soul has gone nowhere. I wanted to call Jin nuna but I am worried she is still asleep. I decided to text her.

To: Nuna

Nuna, are you awake?

I pressed the send button and waiting for the reply. Suddenly my phone rang. I immediately took it and it was a message.

From: Nuna

Yes I am. Why?

To: Nuna

Can we meet today? I need to tell you something.

From: Nuna

Today? At?

To: Nuna

The mall that we met for the first time at 2 pm. But can Jongin sunbae doesn't join?

From: Nuna

Okay, he won't join.

To: Nuna

Thanks.

After sending all the text, I threw my phone to the bed and laid on the bed for a while before went downstairs to have breakfast.

¤¤¤¤
I went to the mall earlier to buy something for nuna. The last gift from me before my flight tomorrow.

I went to a book store and bought a book. Something about Love and went to buy a small doll for her. I put it in the shopping bag and waiting for her at the mall.

After a few minutes, I saw a woman like nuna figure. She is coming with sunbae.

Jin POV
After replied all the text from Jungkook, I put the phone on the desk and went to have shower. Back from the bathroom, I saw Jongin backing me.

I walked closer to him and saw he is reading all the conversation just now.

"YA!" I said and took the phone from him.
"Don't meet him" he said.
"Why? But he has something to tell" I replied and locked my phone.
"Because you are mine. All mine" he said and pointing from my head to toe.

I put my hands on my chest and that made him chuckled.

"I had seen all of that yesterday" he replied.
"Pervert" I said and threw the pillow in front of me to his head.
"I am not now. Because you are too" he smiled. I glared at him.
"Wear your pants or just go to shower now" I said.
"But you may not meet him" he said.
"Why should I obey you?" I said and exited.

I am making pasta and juice for breakfast and suddenly Jongin back hugged me.

"I hope we can be like this every morning after we have married" he whispered.
"Stop imagining" I said.
"I am serious" he replied.
"If you're serious, why don't you propose me?" I asked.
"I will. Soon" he said.
"Soon, soon the breakfast is ready. Sit on the dining table" I said. He obeyed.

I put the plate of pasta and juice on the table and we started to dig in.

¤¤¤¤
It is the time. I am getting ready in my room but then Jongin entered. Luckily I wear my shirt already.

"Knock before you enter" I said.
"It is my apartment" he said. I ignored him.
"Ya, I told you not to go" he said.
"But I need to keep my promise" I said but backing him.
"I will join then" he said. I looked at him.
"No" I said.
"I am your boyfriend and I must join because you are meeting a guy" he said.
"But don't ruin the situation" I said. He nodded and we headed to the mall.

¤¤¤¤
We had arrived and were going to meet Jungkook. He's standing and looking at us. I waved to him and he waved back.

"Sorry, he is so stubborn. But what do you want to say?" I asked.
"Uhm, let have a lunch first" Jungkook suggested.
"Oh, okay" I replied and we entered the cafe and took a seat.

After ordered and finished the food, Jungkook took out the shopping bag that he was holding from just now.

"Nuna, please take this. It will be my last gift" he said and handed to me.
"What is it?" Jongin said and took the bag from me but I took it back.
"But, open it when I am not around" he continued.
"Okay, but why is it the last gift?" I asked.
"Uhm, actually, I will leave tomorrow. To LA" he replied.
"Really? Good then" Jongin said and folded his arms.
"Ya" I said and slapped his arm.
"Why so sudden?" I asked.
"The dance school that I attended in LA wants me back and I must go back. They has found a college for me and.... I hope you guys are long last" he said.
"Thank you and yes we will" Jongin replied. I glared at him.

"When will be the flight at?" I asked.
"Around 9 at night" he said. I smiled and nodded.

Jungkook POV
"Son, are you done?" My mom asked. I turned around and nodded at her.
"I will wait you downstairs" she replied and left.

I was looking at my room for the last time. Yes, today I will leave Korea.

I entered my car that headed to the airport. My parents sent me untill I have checked in and the left after that because they are busy. I haven't get inside to the waiting room.

I was sitting and looking at my phone. Wondering to call nuna or not. Because I will miss her so much.

Suddenly it rang and it was a phone call from nuna. I slide to answer.

"Hello?" I said.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Ah..waiting for the plane" I replied.
"Really? Why don't you get inside the waiting room?" She asked.
"Eh?" I frowned.
"Look at the right" she said and I obeyed.

I saw Jin nuna, Min sunbae with her boyfriend and Jongin sunbae. Jin nuna was waving at me and coming to me.

"Boy, study well at there" Chanyeol sunbae messed my hair.
"Thank you" I bowed.
"Don't be too formal. We are closer now" Min sunbae said.

We get closer because of Jin nuna. When Jongin sunbae was still practicing for the competition. I often joined them to hang out.

"Study well and don't be too good practicing the dance" Jongin sunbae said with his cold expression.
"Don't listen to him Jungkook, be better than him. He is not a good example" Jin nuna said. We chuckled except Jongin sunbae.

"I hope you find your soulmate there" Nuns said. I nodded.
"Of course he will. With that face. Even I almost fall for him" Min sunbae said.
"You?" Chanyeol sunbae glared at her.

"Nuna, may I hug you?" I asked.
"Come" nuna spread her arms and she hugged me.

"Ya!" Jongin sunbae said.
"Good luck hug. Don't forget us and comeback okay?" Nuna said and patted my back. I nodded.

It was the time for me to get in and go to the plane. I bid the last farewell to them.

I will never forget you, Jin nuna.
_________________
Bye Jungkook~

*shed tears*

Ignore me~