➥ 001, feels like y/n slander tbh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MANY YEARS LATER...

"do you think lobsters are mermaids to scorpions?"

"y/n, shut the hell up."

"😦...."

my jaw dropped and i gave this emo
looking motherfucker the look of disbelief and was clearly offended by his attitude. "LOOK BUSTER I'M TRYNA MAKE CONVERSATION HERE AND YOUR NO GODDAMN HELP."

susuke gave me a nasty side eye telling me to stfu or he was probably gonna throw hands. "then don't make conversation-"

"AND BE FORCED TO BASK IN THE AWKWARD SILENCE?? SCREW YOU EMO!!" i cursed, resisting the urge to flip him off.

"e-emo?...never mind, why are you sitting here? wheres that dweeb naruto? shouldn't you be with him- oh, wait, never mind, he didn't graduate." he scoffed with a cocky smirk like he did something.

i stared at this failed aborted fuck with a super nasty dwayne johnson eyebrow raise.

it was true that naruto had failed the final exam for the academy, therefor being unable to graduate and receive the headband.

at least that's what i thought until that ramen addict came banging on my bedroom window like it was the fourth of july or smth last night.

he told me some.... interesting information that he probably shouldn't have told me, but hey, we're best friends, what was he gonna do? GATE KEEP? I DON'T THINK SO.

so apparently, naruto has the nine tailed fox spirit sealed inside of him.

was i surprised? not really, my dude has whiskers on his face so i always thought he was cursed by a furry or some shit like that.

apparently it was much worse.

he found this out after having this whole ass showdown with an ex-intructer of ours, mizuki.

one thing led to another and he ended up graduating. only took him having to steal the scroll of sealings, get chased after by every ninja in the village, get himself and iruka-sensei almost killed, and so on.

i couldn't be prouder of him 🥰

"MAN IF YOU DON'T STOP DISSING MY BOY NARURO IMA-"

suddenly the classroom door finally opened and revealed a really cocky looking naruto who strutted in like he was the shit.

i held in my laugh at his saunter as he marched over to where i was sitting next to the emo uchiha.