➥ 006, zabuza: the mermaid

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PREVIOUSLY ON ME AND THE DEVIL.. "and thats the story of how team seven caught
the child predator of the mist 😜"

"y/n, shut the hell up."

"NO ONE ASKED YOU EMO!!" i raged as sasuke interrupted my monologue.

meanwhile, zabuza let out a laugh. he laughed.

i gave a look of disgust at his disrespectful attitude.

zabuza questioned, still looking as crusty as ever. "did you say it's over? you really don't get it, do you?"

UMMMMM, that doesn't sound good...🤨

"your technique is nothing but a pathetic imitation. i'll never be defeated by a mere copycat ninja like you." he insulted, to which kakashi narrowed his eyes in anger.

"i will give you credit, though." suddenly, i felt a harsh weight on my shoulders, as zabuza's demon like eyes landed on mine. "you, kakashi, and the little girl with the katana aren't half bad."

i gave a dwayne johnson eyebrow raise, "yeah, i know. i'm pretty amazing."

zabuza scoffed, half laughing. "nice kick earlier."

"i know."

he turned back to kakashi, continuing his long and boring talk. "your full of surprises, though. you managed to distract me with your hidden mist jutsu to hide yourself, just to see what kind of action i would take. unfortunately..."

another zabuza appeared behind kakashi in the split of a second, "i'm no fool."

right then and there, kakashi stabbed the zabuza clone in front of him, which melted into water. it didn't take long for zabuza to then swing his huge weapon of a sword at kakashi, thankfully to which he ducked at.

of course, the world just loves testing us, so that wasn't the end.

zabuza's sword landed deep into the ground, and he shifted his grip on the handle to his other hand, spun around, and kicked kakashi like a soccer ball, then took cover into the lake.

"OH SHEEEEE-" i stepped back, appalled at the sight of our own teacher being dropkicked. "BRO JUST GOT KICKED LIKE A RAG DOLL- OW! WHAT THE FUCK SASUKE??"

he nudged me in my ribs, giving me a side glare to stfu.

zabuza went to go attack, but stopped in his tracks as he saw makibishi spikes all over the ground. "tryna slow me down? how foolish." he vanished right there and dived into the lake.