➥ 002, ayo what you readin'

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

AFTER LUNCH AND BEING LITERALLY KICKED OUT OF THE ESTATE BY MY GRANDFATHER, (happens on the daily basis btw, don't worry) i headed back to the academy to meet up with the others and meet our new squad leader, a jonin, i heard.

as i walked through the classroom doors, all i saw was what looked to be that one goth dude from horton hears a who- "oh, never mind it's just you susuke. what's up emo."

he didn't spare me a glance, and just scoffed under his breath and went back to aggressively smouldering.

"WELL FUCK YOU THEN." i then stomped over to the nearest seat and sat down.

silence filled the air.

i can't do this.

i decided to crack my best joke😏😏

"hey susuke."

he sighed, annoyed. "what."

"did you hear about the chef who died?"

"no."

"he pasta away😹‼️"

"i hope you pasta away."

"what."

before i could commit my first homicide, i was cut off by the sound of the classroom door opening, revealing naruto.

his face contorted into one of disgust. "ayo, what y'all doin'? y/n why are you with this guy?!" he snapped and pointed an accusing finger at susuke.

susuke scoffed, "oh shut up you idiot. don't get any ideas."

i blinked in confusion, and looked between the two. "ideas? what kind of ideas?"

they both stayed silent, pausing at my words then turning their head away from me. they then spoke simultaneously, "...nothing."

before i could get to the bottom of this and be the true professor gadget i was born to be, a pretty girl with long pink a hair a cute green eyes walked in.

naruto immediately perked up and ran over to sakura with a red hue on his cheeks. "sakura!! hey!"

the two began to converse, and i found myself staring at the two. naruto, trying to desperately get sakura's attention, only for her to react in a negative way.