➥ 005, zabuza: the sex offender

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE BOAT FLOATED GRACEFULLY OVER THE SOFT WAVES OF WATER, rocking it back and forth. we had finally reached the water part of the land of waves, and were getting a ride from one of the citizens.

the fog was so thick, you couldn't see four steps in front of you. the owner of the boat, and the man giving us a ride spoke. "our destination is just ahead, the land of waves."

on cue, we got closer to shore and saw a brief silhouette of the absolutely humongous bridge through the thick fog. "woah!! it's huge!!" naruto yelled, a bit louder then he should of.

"quiet! i told you, no noise! why do you think we're travelling like this, huh?" the boat owner scolded angrily. "cutting off the engine, and rowing. moving through the dense fog, so they don't see us!"

"they?" i repeated, squinting my eyes. naruto immediately covered his mouth, mumbling an apology.

meanwhile kakashi shot mr. tazuna a pretty nasty look at the mention of 'they', "mr. tazuna, before we reach the peer, i want to ask you something. the men who are after you, i need to know why. if you don't tell us, i'm afraid we'll have to end this mission when we drop you ashore."

the old man grumbled at that, but seemed to give in. "i want you all to know the truth. you we're right, this is beyond the scope of your original mission. the man who seeks my life is a very short man, who casts a very long a deadly shadow."

"short but deadly shadow...?" i mumbled, "you sure you ain't just talking about ginger kids🤨?? i swear them guys don't got no soul for shit."

everyone ignored me.

mad cause i'm right.

"you know him, at least i'm sure you've heard his name before. he's one of the wealthiest men in the world. the shipping magnet, gato."

kakshi seemed surprised, eyes wide. "gato? of gato transport? he's a business leader, everyone knows him."

naruto looked oddly intrigued and excited about this new information, "who? who??" he exclaimed, wanting someone to explain this mysterious midget man.

ha.

midget man.

"gato, is a very powerful tycoon from a famous company, that's truth. but below the surface, with the same ruthless methods he uses to take over company's and nations, he sells drugs and contraband by using gangs and ninja."