||24||

Time passed quickly. Before I knew it, it had been two full weeks since Edward and Bella left for their honeymoon.

I'd been busying myself by helping Rose prepare for her baby.

She still had a few months left, but we wanted to make sure everything would be perfect. Carlisle, of course, was going to deliver the baby. He was the only person Rose and Emmett trusted with the baby. Also, the baby might not be too natural seeing as both of its parents were vampires.

Caleb would also be present to make sure nothing went wrong.

Alice had been busy designing Edward and Bella's cottage that we planned to gift them when they returned.

It was only about a mile from the house but gave them the advantage of having a place for themselves.

Alex and Dad had also started to renovate a house near ours. It was a cabin Dad used to visit when he grew up. It was technically on the Quileuete land, but since Dad and Billy were friends again, they didn't mind.

It was supposed to be built and ready by New Years.

It seemed like everyone was moving out, but I was glad that they would still be near.

I was sitting with Rose, discussing more possible baby names when Alice sped into the room and grabbed the phone from the table.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, seeing the distressed look on her face.

"Bella." She said.

I immediately stood up and walked over as Alice called them.

Carlisle must have heard her because he came in too, walking over to stand by me.

"Beall, are you alright? I just saw-" Alice asked on the phone.

"Alice what did you see?-" I heard Bella ask her.

"Here's Carlisle." Alice said, handing Carlisle the phone.

I glanced over at Alice and saw she looked very anxious. What the hell was going on?

"Bella's, what's going on? Is Edward okay?" He asked.

"I don't know. Can vampires go into shock?" I heard Bella ask.

Carlisle's face fell. "What's happened?" He asked her.

"I don't know. I know that it's impossible, but I think I might be pregnant." Bella spoke.

At her words, I felt my mouth fall open. We'd theorized it could be possible and we knew from our family lineage, but I'd never expected it to actually happen.

"Carlisle, I swear something just moved inside of me." Bella said and then I heard Edward's voice.

Carlisle told Edward that Bella was most likely pregnant and to come home as quickly as possible.

When he hung up the phone, I didn't like the look on his face.

"Will she be okay?" I asked him nervously.

Carlisle had a look on his face that looked hopeless. Did he think Bella would die?

"How long until they get here?" I asked him.

"They're getting a flight back as soon as possible." Carlisle told me.

Just then Rose's phone rang and she stood up, making eye contact with me.

I glanced at Carlisle before following her outside.

She sped far away from the house before she answered it. I followed after her, knowing it had to be important if she wanted to leave the house.