The Firecracker and The Match

This is a collaboration (again) with Ayla @hkrmiyy - what if they got locked in a room? But you know they had to have a backstory! This is an 'enemies' to lovers take on Edser.

There are no **** because this story is mature from the beginning - will change the rating on the series. . . . .  . .  .

**********************************************************************

"Eda!" Ayfer called up the stairs, "You're going to be late if you don't hurry."

Eda felt like she had gotten run over by a bus. Her mouth felt like it was stuffed with cotton and her body was sore everywhere. When had karaoke become a combat sport? She squinted at the clock, she needed to move a little faster. She had to be at work in a little over an hour and her boss didn't appreciate her being late.

She pulled the covers off of her and headed to the shower. Eda piled her hair on top of her head, not wanting to take the time to wash and dry her brunette mane. She turned on the shower and took off her sleep shirt. Her legs were so sore, it must have been all the dancing. Eda vaguely recalled doing a lot of dancing. She went to the bathroom before stepping into the shower and noticed the traces of blood on her thighs. It wasn't time for her period, that was still two weeks away.

Eda shrugged it off. The water started to bring her back to life as she soaped her body. Eda was rinsing the suds away when she saw the little circular bruises on her breasts and low on her hips and on her inner thighs. The night before came crashing back. What had she done?

She wrapped a towel around herself and looked in the mirror, she had another love bite or hickey on her neck and beard burn down her body. She had sex, lots of sex. She had lost her virginity to her boss, Serkan Bolat. Eda banged her head on the mirror, 'Stupid, stupid, stupid, Eda!'

They had been at the karaoke bar celebrating someone's birthday, Pyril's she thought, she had way too much to drink. The men had crashed their party, having been down the street watching a soccer match. None of them were feeling any pain either. Eda remembered finishing a song and tripping up to the bar to order another drink and seeing Serkan there talking to someone. She didn't know why he didn't like her, she tried her hardest and always produced top quality work. Eda hoped that ArtLife would hire her on when her internship was done in a few weeks but they wouldn't if Serkan didn't like her.

Eda found something to wear that would cover the love bite and got dressed. She saw her dress from last night on the bed and picked it up. The slit was ripped. She laid it on the bed, the front was ripped too. A man's shirt was peeking out from under the blankets. Eda picked it up and gave a sniff and inhaled the delicious scent of Serkan. She looked at her poor red dress that she may have waved in front of his face last night. Eda vaguely recalled pulling the bodice lower exposing her lacy bra. She spun around looking for her bra and thong from last night and found neither. She must have left them at his apartment. Eda shoved her feet into her boots. 

There was nothing for it but to brazen it out and ignore him like he ignored her. If he didn't smell so good and wasn't so damned handsome. No, those thoughts had to be pushed right out of her head and into that closet in her brain where the idea that she was in love with him resided. No good could come of it, he would never be interested in her other than for lots of sex in a one night stand like last night.

She flew down the stairs yelling goodbye to her aunt and grabbing her purse from the hook by the door. Eda checked to see that she had cash in her wallet and her phone and she was gone. She ran down the hill to catch a taxi, she was too late to take the bus today. Flagging one down she hopped in the back and gave the address for ArtLife.

Putting her head back on the seat she tried to remember what happened. She knew the minute that he came into the bar with Engin, Ferit and Erdem. They were loud and talking over the music. Serkan was at the end of the bar talking to Selin, who was trying to pick him up. Eda knew that's when she gave her dress the first tug down.

Game on! (Edser One Shots or Fun Shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें