Bio: Rewritten

A/n: Sup mates! Yeah, there's some small changes here too, not too big of changes tho.
____________

(A/n: a little longer hair)

Update on the eyes they look like this:

A/n: just though it looked cool if the character had eyes like this

Name: Shinka hattatsu
Age: 15,000+
Hight: 5'3

______________
[{Abilities}]:

[{Blessing of evolution}]: blessed by the apple of evolution, shinka got the infinite power of evolution. Evolving to counter anything gods, demons, monsters, you name it!

[{Evolutionary guide}]: A game system like screen that shows the infinite lines of Evolution for a being. It also allows him to control the mindset and acts of anything that can be evolved.
______________

[{Personality}]: Cool, calm, collective, caring, kind though easily annoyed/angered.

Likes: Sweets, quiet, peace, nature, animals, exploring and experiencing.

Dislikes: being mistaken for a girl, bad people, boring stuff and people that harms nature.
______________

[{weapons}]:

Splitter:

A blade forged by the kinetic energy of a meteor that fell from the sky 12,829,417 years ago

A blade forged by the kinetic energy of a meteor that fell from the sky 12,829,417 years ago. It has the ability to split spacetime, cancel out healing and absorb energy. This blade is certainly something to mess with.

Ryoshi kurassha:

Gauntlets made from the body of the dragon king

Gauntlets made from the body of the dragon king. It is showered in its blood combined with Amahagane steel. These gauntlets can discombobulate your atomic structure and absorb your soul.
___________
[{Shinka background (Also prologue)}]:

Around 17,000 years ago there was a boy of a large tribe. His tribe was powerful and feared by many other due to them discovering magic long before the others. Due to their superior magic prowess none dared attacking them, at least not alone. The other tribes, seeing no way of defeating his individually, they decided to launched a surprise attack on Shin's tribe. It was sudden, too sudden. No one was expecting them to work together to fight a single tribe after all.

Shin's tribe fought back against them, and they sure did a big chunk of damage, though it wasn't big enough. The hunters were killed as they wrecked and burned the building and killing everything in the tribe. None survived... except for one particular boy. That's right, Shin managed to escape, though a cowardly escape it was.

As his very own family was dying, he ran. Ran as far as his feet could carry him. He felt like a coward, but his instincts kept telling him to run, to survive. He ran for days, his mind too scared to stop running, afraid of what would happen if he did. After many nights, he finally came to a stop. He was tired, dead tired. His body was barely functioning, but his mind was powerfully raging. He wanted revenge, but he wasn't so mindless that he would change his direction and charge at them. He was young, very young. He only knew how to hunt, he wasn't old enough to learn magic. Still, even if that's all he has, he won't be dying anytime soon.

As days went by, he mastered the art of surviving. He knew how to cover up anything he'd possibly leave behind, tracks or marks, anything. He became a master at hunting over the span of a few months, managing to live and survive by himself. He didn't know what the other tribes that had destroyed his are doing, but he'll get his revenge soon.

One day while he was hunting down a bear, he came across a cave after dealing with it. He has never seen before, he didn't know if it was safe, but the sun had already begun to set so he needed somewhere to stay. After entering he noticed many weird things such as, walls covered in drawings and painting, lots of weapons, bones and stains of blood. It looks as if there were people fighting over something.

As he walks further in he started to feel as if there were no grounds under him... and then within seconds of realizing that he was now falling at high speed he thought this was the end of him, as he saw the grounds, he readied himself for the impact.... But nothing ever came. As he opened his eyes, they widened, as he saw a beautiful scenery. A flower field as far as his eyes could see, filled up with beautiful wild life and rivers plus too top it all of it had a ginormous tree in the middle of it all.

Curiosity filled the boy, making him walk closer to the tree. Standing in front of it, he saw something fall from the tree. It looked like a fruit. As it fell downwards to the ground, he catches it and looked at it. It looked beautiful, shining like crystal with patterns of gold, and as he looks at it his stomach began to rumble

He was hungry he did just eat a bear, but it wasn't enough, so without a second of thought, he bit the apple. As he was shewing on it, his eyes widened as he started to scream in pain before passing out.
_____________
[{Time Skip}]
_____________

When his eyes opened he had so many questions, he then grabs his head, then he felt a sharp pain in his head. Information rushed into his head they answered all his questions. He was told everything. The power he has gotten, the intelligence he now has was surprised, but he is definitely going to use this power to it fullest. Not only that, it even gave him a name. That name being "Shinka Hattatsu..."
_______________
[{Time Skip}]
_______________

He has lived his life trough the time, seen city's being built and destroyed, learning magic and physics, forging and crafting weapons to his will.
_______________
[{Time Skip}]
_______________

It has been thousands of years since he got the power. He has seen everything from the beginning of the weakest life forms to the most powerful of civilizations, the strongest beings to the weakest idiots. He have created many things and changed the fate of more. Monsters, animals, humans, humanoids, he's interacted with them and helped them grow.

_____________
A/n: Bio's now done, I'll go continue on chapter one.