Ch 3: Might have fucked the timeline

Nobody p.o.v
___________

Shinka was walking on dry grass. He was heading somewhere, somewhere quite specific. It's the place with people he's running from. It's the location of his tribe, or what used to be it. As he walked up over a hill, he came to see what was once his home. It wasn't a burning remnant like he thought it would be, it was instead a village, and a large one at that. It seems they have rebuilt the remnants of his home in their own image.

Shinka was of course not happy in the slightest. It's been few months since he ran away and yet he could remember the events of what happened as if it was just yesterday. He could see the mammoth that destroyed the walls, the ones that casted magic on his land and the ones that stabbed his people, he could remember them all. They all looked so~ peaceful and happy. It made Shinka's emotions burn.

"After destroying everything I once knew they were having... peace..? Fun..? Joy..? These... THESE BARBARIC SHIT APES DARE!?!?" He was clearly not happy, not in the slightest.

His anger wasn't just a burning fire anymore, it was now a raging inferno of hate. He didn't like them, not one bit. Why should he like them, they destroyed his home and likely ate his people. There was no need for him to feel remorse over what he's about to do.

Lifting his hands up to the air, bolts of electricity, beams of light and swirls of power started to center on his hand into a small swirling ball of concentrated power. The ball swirled in multiple colors as it changed forms from solid to liquid to gas to energy.

"Die..." As the word rang out from his mouth, the ball of mass power shot out towards the small village ahead.

The ball moved at a high pace, way too fast for any mortal being to see, even for Shinka himself. It blended all light around it, disorientating the very fabric of reality surrounding it. It was pretty much ripping holes into space as it phased through the walls of the village. As it floated through the walls and hit the middle of the village, a great light erupted. It covered every last inch of the village, coating it all within the light before it disappeared seconds later.

As the light dissipated, the village stood tall and looked completely fine, or so it seems.

"That should be enough..." Shinka said as he turned his back against the village.

The village that seems fine, wasn't truly that as he left. Shinka seems to have erased the people of the tribes from existence, though only the ones that took part in the destruction of his tribe. There was no need for him to do anything to the rest as they haven't done anything to him.

_____________
[{Shinka Hattatsu}] have received title "[{One who messes with reality}]"!
_____________

A small screen popped up as he started walking away, it made him slightly confused, but he kinda knew why he got it so he didn't think too much about it. That decision he might regret in the future. As he walked away, thinking that this wouldn't cause too big of a problem, a certain deity has noticed the distortion in the timelines.

[{Unknown Location}]

We cut to and unknown location, a location of almost absolute dark. Though, in this place of almost absolute darkness, something could be seen. These viewable things were bright and they moved like a stream. It went forward endlessly with, having twists and turns that lead them to other directions.

This place it unknown to most, but there are some beings that know of this place. Those beings called it "[{The space between time}]". Though this was only a part of this place, there's more dimensions to it. As the streams flow peacefully, something happened to one of them. One of the streams bended its own body, not like it made a turn, but that an already existing part of it bent away. Something like that isn't supposed to happen.

As this weird event occurred, a being have noticed it. The being seems to be a woman, though she had unnaturally long legs. This being wasn't just some regular existence, no, not at all. She is the very embodiment of time itself. The being that controls and looks over everything that's effected by the very concept of time. This woman was "[{The Warden of Time}]". Her name is Ouro Kronii, and she did not seem happy.

___________

Now, we cut back to Shinka. It's already been a good few hours already since he decided to delete everyone that partook in the destruction of his tribe, he was now, far, far away from there. Now sitting on top of a mountain, he looked down to a forest spanning miles. It felt peaceful to him, and he liked it quite a lot. Peace wasn't something he was used to, after all, you can't really enjoy peace if all you've ever done is survive. This was a nice change of pace to him, though that won't be lasting too long.

_______________
Warning!
Warning!
[{The Warden of Time}]: Ouro Kronii have noticed the change in the timeline caused by [{Shinka Hattatsu}]!
Instructing [{Shinka Hattatsu}] to hide!
______________

Shinka looked in confusion at the words blasted by the screen. He didn't really expect it to be surprised. As he wondered on what the screen could have possibly meant, everything just suddenly stopped. Nothing moved and everything remained absolutely motionless. Shinka felt weird, it wasn't something he'd ever think he'll feel. It felt like he was devoid of any kind of thing. His atoms even completely stopped, no, not just that, but the very photons as well. Light had completely stopped, no, time itself was stopped.

He couldn't move in the slightest, even if he wanted to. He tried to forcefully move his body, but that had little effect. He didn't know he should do, but then another screen appeared.

_____________
[{Shinka Hattatsu}] has been trapped in complete time stop!
Evaluating the dangers...
....
...
....
..
........
Evaluated: Absolute danger!
Chance of death: 83.817289%!
____________

A screen said as it popped up. For some reason, Shinka could actually see the screen move, even though everything was supposed to be stopped in time itself. He wanted to be confused, but couldn't as his emotions couldn't even really move or act.

____________
Due to [{Shinka Hattatsu's}] inability to adapt, evolve and adjust, the guide will forcefully do so!
[{Blessing of evolution: Supreme adaptation}] Has been activated!
Time will no longer effect you!
___________

As the screen disappeared, Shinka was left in confusion. Not quite fully grasping what it meant by time wouldn't effect him any longer. But as he started to wonder, he suddenly managed to move again. It wasn't like time started moving again, no no no, time's still stopped, but he can move.

"Wha-?" As he was going to speak, another screen popped up.

______________
Warning!
Warning!
Being of mass power is quickly approaching!
_____________

It said, louder than anything beforehand. This made Shinka worry a lot. Something dangerous was coming and he was unsure of what it is. He needs to ready himself.

_______________
A/n: Aye! Look at me! I'm updating the books!