Ch 4: Warden of time [{Ouro Kronii}]

Nobody p.o.v
_____________

"How... weird? Is that the right word...?" He said to himself, the weird feeling suddenly moving in time stop washing over him.

He stood up from the ground, clearly weirded out by this newfound sight. The sight of zero movement was truly something he didn't expect to see.

_____________
Warning!
Warning!
Mass power is rapidly approaching the location!
_____________

Shinka still seemed quite confused over the situation, and in all honesty he didn't believe there would be a being that could stop time dead in its tracks. That's what he thought until an overwhelming feeling washed over his entire being, both body and soul. As the overwhelming presence came over him, there were only one thing in his mind.

RUN

As that single thought rushed into his brain, his entire body moving at top speed. He moved fast, as fast as his body would move. His speed increased wildly, and kept getting faster as well. But of course, that wouldn't go unnoticed. The second he began to move, he was stopped as he was smacked down to the ground.

"Urghh..." Shinka grunted as his body was put to the ground.

His body was aching and shaking as he tried standing up. Though he only got on to a single knee before a person appeared in front of him. Looking up, the person in front of him was none other than the great warden of time herself.

"Who-?" Before he could finish speaking, a screen popped up in front of him.

____________

[{The Warden of Time}]: Ouro Kronii has found you!
An [{Objective}] has been created!
Current [{Objective}]: Survive!
Failure will cause death.
Success will result in rewards.
[{Objectives}] will be explained if [{Shinka Hattatsu}] Survives.
Chance of death: 83.817289%.
Please be incredibly careful!
___________

"... The warden of time...?" Shinka looked confused at the lady standing in front of him, he didn't get the knowledge of her from the fruit.

Kronii seemed slightly surprised that Shinka knew of her, though she also seemed proud of it.

"How do you know of me, mortal? Well, I guess even a lowly creature like you would know of perfection" She said to herself, smiling proudly and arrogantly.

Shinka looked at her confused, not sure what she meant by perfection. Of course, he knows what it means. It's just that he didn't think it suited her. A being made out of 70% leg isn't something he'd personally say was perfect. Though soon he shook those thoughts out of his head. A beat of sweat ran down Shinka's forehead, vary of this huge threat in front of him. It doesn't seem like she is fully hostile right now, but there's always a chance things are going to get rough.

Shinka slowly stood back up, readying for battle. He knew shit wouldn't look good if he was hit again. It was evident from her first attack that he couldn't win this. Even if there was a chance for him to win, it would be close to none at all.

"Hmm...? You dare to stand up without my permission?" She said, a powerful and crushing pressure overwhelmed his body as the words left her mouth.

His body instinctively jumped back, terrified. Her presence was overwhelming him, to say the least. It was a level of fear he never thought he'd ever feel. It left him paralyzed once his feet hit the ground.

"What in this planet's name are you...?" He knew she was the warden of time, but to be honest, that doesn't tell him a lot.

"Hmm? So you know my name, yet you have no clue who I am? Interesting..." She said to herself, thinking for a second till she came with a proud smile.

She looked at Shinka, lightly chuckling at him.

"Oh, what does it matter? You're a mere mortal, I guess it's only the norm for you not to fully comprehend my existence. After all, I am faaaaar too complex for something like you, but if you really want to know what and who I am, I'll give you an answer. I am Ouro Kronii, the great warden of time, the one who controls fate, the most perfect being across the multiverse. I am what you mortals would call god, and now that you know who I am, bow down and show some respect to the most perfect being" She said, her voice filled with superiority and arrogance.

Shinka was quiet. He was lost after the first half of her speech. He didn't care much for what she said, he was looking carefully at how she behaved. It was apparent that she was arrogant, proud and cocky. That was good for him. Her nature could give him a better chance of survival. As she continued to trail off, Shinka started thinking of his options. He did have something going in his favor, but the massive power gap between them nullified all of it. If she wasn't as strong as she possibly is, this would be a lot easier.

What could he do in a situation like this? He was massively weaker then her, so to fight her head on was going to be stupid. He could try to out brain her, but he doesn't know how intelligent she truly is. This is far more difficult than what he originally expected.

"Are you ignoring me?" In a flash, she appeared mere inches in front of him.

Her blue eyes pierced his soul. Her sudden speed made him jump back slightly, trying to gain some distance from her. There was no way Shinka was going to win a fight with her, he couldn't even see her movements just now. Though as listed from the guidelines, he had an incredibly high chance of surviving. Many would say that a percentage less than 17 is not very high, but for their massive power gap, this was huge.

"Are you not going to speak? Well, it's no matter. You have damaged the timeline so your punishment will be death" She said, two clock hand like blades appeared in her hands before she pointed them at him.

In less than one attosecond in the stopped time, she appeared in front of him again, though this time it was certain death. This attack would erase him from time and space itself. As her blade traveled down towards him in a slash, but suddenly she just stopped. It didn't seem like she stopped intentionally to withdraw the attack, it seemed more like what happened with Shinka once time stopped. It seems that the embodiment of time was frozen in place somehow.

____________
A being has interfered with the storyline!
[{Shinka Hattatsu}] survival rate has changed!
Survival rate increasing...
...
..
....
.
...
Survival rate has changed!
[{Shinka Hattatsu}] survival rate is....

100%
____________

_____________
A/n: Yo boys, it's been a long ass while, but I'm alive!