Ch 6: Letting time pass

Nobody p.o.v
_____________

After the encounter with Kronii and the newly unlocked ability, Shinka wondered across the planet aimlessly. He did not fully know what he would do now. Sure, he foresaw the destined future, and he knew it was his job to make that future come forth. But he did not know if he could do so. It's has not been to long since he unlocked this level of power, he does not fully know how to use it. But it seems he'll have to learn as time passes.

After sitting still for moments, he finally got up from the ground and started walking. Each step he could feel that time passed. He didn't seem to get older or age in the slightest, the only thing that happened with him was his hair growing longer, showing that he still is affected by the passage of time. Throughout the ages, he grew as civilizations were built and destroyed. By Shinka's own hands he determined the fate of humanity and every other living thing on the planet. With time, he created new life, but also brought forth the end of many.

Wars have started and ended, and he just let it happen. He tried stopping them at first, trying to avoid nations causing conflict. He was successful back then, but as time passes he had come to the realization that even with how hard he tries he won't be able to stop every conflict that is happening.

He created many more nations and species as he grew, one such are the Atlantians, a spring off of humans. These were humans that were adapted to living in the ocean while still having their humanoid looks. It took many tries to get it right as the regular humanoid body was not well suited for deep waters, but he eventually managed to do it. It was definitely intriguing as he watched the new species grow, he liked this, it was fun creating life. Over time he has learned many things, and he even grew to love peace. Now he tries to keep it at every moment.

Right now, in the middle of the city of Atlantis. He sat there on a large rock underwater, watching ginormous hermit crabs racing each other with great speed. The hermit crabs were truly huge, easily dwarfing Shinka himself, though that isn't saying much. These crabs wasn't really intended to be made, but maybe it was for the better that they were. It's weird, yet cool seeing how fast such beings can run.

Throughout the time he has spent researching, training and learning, he is surprised that the guide has not popped up at all. He has knowledge over many forms of magic, some incredibly intriguing. But still, the guide does not show up to speak about it. Is it gone? Or perhaps it doesn't find these things worth its time? Who knows. Either way, it doesn't matter. Shinka has figured things out by himself over the past seven thousand plus years he's lived through. He can continue figuring things out by himself.

He figured out how to make clothes by himself, making him change his outfit quite a bit over the years, he is no longer wearing the old fashioned simple animal skin and fur, he is currently wearing a simple oversized black hoodie that he made himself. It is covered in some sort of water resistant magic to prevent it from becoming wet, smart cus who likes wet clothes? Either way, he continued to sit there, watching the crabs race until...

"Oh hey, hello there sir!" A voice shot up from behind Shinka, causing him to turn around to meet the voice.

The source of the voice was a woman, a bit taller than Shinka himself. The woman had long white/light silver-like hair with blue strands. She has cyan pupils, and sharp, shark-like teeth. The lady's belly seemed unnaturally large, not in a way that says she's overweight. It looks like she's pregnant.

The lady's outfit consisted of a long, flowing garment, resembling a chiton from Greece, even tho Greece doesn't exist yet. The outfit appears to be made of a material that has a slight shine to it, possibly silk or linen. The garment has two shoulder straps that appear to be decorated with lace or embroidery and the neckline of the outfit features a similar pattern. The body of the outfit itself seems to be covered with intricate designs and patterns that looks very pleasant to the eye. Additionally, the outfit features a circular head accessory and sandals, both of which appear to be made of metal or gold.

"Ah, hello there miss" Shinka said, greeting the girl with a calm smile as she walked up to him.

He was slightly surprised by the fact he was referred to as a man, not many are able to deduce his gender from just a mere look.

"Are you out here watching the hermit crabs race again?" The woman asked, walking up to him and sitting down beside him.

"Well, yes. Their races are quite intriguing after all. How did you know I come here often?" Shinka asked as he turned his attention back to the crabs.

"Well, it isn't particularly difficult. You sit just outside the border of the kingdom, at a stop that can be seen by many. You aren't very hard to miss" She answered him, pointing back towards the kingdom of Atlantis not too far away.

"Well, I guess you're right" Shinka rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled to himself lightly upon the realization of how easy it is to notice him from the kingdom.

Shinka took in a deep breath of water, sucking it in through the gills that he made to be able to breathe underwater. He exhaled the water before taking in the scenery of the beautiful kingdom made out of gold and rocks.

"Well then, may I ask who you are?" Shinka said as he looked at the pregnant lady beside him.

"Oh, my apologies. I should have introduced myself earlier. I am Gawr Adena, the queen of Atlantis" Adena said as she got up from the ground and gave him a slight bow.