1: The beginning

A/n: Hello guys how ya doing, hope y'all doin good! If you have a good memory you'll probably notice the differences. Either way, let's get started shall we?
________________
[{17,000+ years before modern time}]
Nobody P.o.v
_______________

In an era where humans were still using stone tools. There was a tribe where a child was born. He was special, more so than any other. He doesn't seem special at first, but fate have some plans for him indeed. The child grew up, and he began to learn new things from the elders, such as crafting, searching, hunting, tracking and fighting.

The child had learned killing since he was four years of age. He did non stop training and grew stronger, faster and smarter, the child started hunting since he was seven, killing everything in his path. Soon enough he was sighted to be the chief of the tribe at only twelve.

But this won't come without trouble as even before he was born his tribe was an enemy of many. His tribe always had been able to fend them off using something that they were explicitly better than any other tribe at. That thing is magic. With mightier magic on their side, no other tribe could best them, at least not alone.

He needed to be careful, but being a child in the stone ages he has no mind to think with, and that will become his tribe's downfall, as of one day after he was done hunting, laying down on the ground with peace until...

*CRASH*

A large mammoth with people on it crashed through the tribe walls. As it crashed in it started killing, the people on top of it started throwing spears at his people. the kid tried fighting back but couldn't do anything. The kid knew he had no chance as the other tribes were invading his. Death was everywhere, people were dying left and right. The kid was terrified, he was barely a teenager after all. The only that was in his mind was that he needed to run, and run he did. As his tribe were getting destroyed he ran as fast and as far as his feet could carry him.
_______________
[{Couple months later}]
_______________

"AHHHH!!!"

A loud scream could be heard all throughout the forest, shaking every tree in its radius. Zooming in to the source of the sound you'll see a child, the kid of the tribe. It had been a few months since that day, he had a dream, a dream about that day, the day of the attack. He had some idea of who attacked, but he can't do anything to them, at least not now. He wanted revenge, but what's important right now is survival. He's mastered the art of survival in these couple of months, he's better than he ever was.

Right now, he was starting to get hungry, that's why he began hunting. Jumping down from the tree he slept on, he started searching for food.

[{Small Time Skip}]

It's been an hour now and the boy has found his meal. He was right on the track of a bear, he was hungry and he needed to eat quickly. His saliva was dripping down his mouth as he eyed the bear with an intense feeling of longing. He was more than ready to eat it, even if it was raw he'd eat it.

He followed it for a couple more hours, his patience longer than you'd expect, as the sky started to turn dark. The bear, seeing the night approaching, went to sleep, a horrible mistake... As it's body fully fell down, he struck. He came rushing in at the bear, jumping down from the tree he was on with his spear pointing at the bear. Before it had time to open it's eyes, his spear was already shoved into the bear's skull killing it instantly.

Seeing his success, he placed his torch down, and took out a knife, beginning to ready it. Taking slowly carving off the the furr and skin, he reached the meat. Without any hesitation, he took his face and chomped down on it, eating it raw. After a few minutes went by as he demolished the bear leaving only bones behind. After that he simply walked off to find a place to rest. After a small while, he found a good enough looking cave.