Ch 5: An interference

Nobody p.o.v
______________

____________
[{Shinka Hattatsu}] survival chance is 100%!
____________

The guide said loudly, though nothing could truly hear it. Everything was frozen, not just the beings bound by time, but also the ones not. This wasn't something like time stop, it was something different. It was more like a video getting paused you could say, but instead of a video it was all of existence. As everything stopped and Shinka's survival rate suddenly increase, a crack in reality appeared.

Through the crack, billions of outlandish looking tentacles crept out and bound themselves onto Shinka, wrapping him in their slimy and dark selves. They pulled him through the crack before existence resumed.

"... Hmm..?" As Kronii blade slashed down on where its target was supposed to be, but it felt like it hit nothing at all.

It was weird for Kronii, she knew the blade was sharp and that attack was supposed to delete him throughout time and space, but she didn't expect for him to instantly disappear. She shrugged to herself, maybe she had overestimated her opponent.

"Oh well, it's not a matter that needs worry. My job here is done" She said before disappearing, making time resume to normal.

Over with Shinka, everything seemed weird. He was fighting the embodiment of time for a second and now he's somewhere unknown. He turned around frantically at a high pace, looking at his surroundings. It seems that he's in a library of some sorts. Of course, Shinka shouldn't know what a library is, but he does.

"W-What the he-" Before he could finish speaking, someone cut him off.

"Hello hello~!" A voice shot up from behind him, surprising him lightly.

His head shot backwards, looking straight at the source of the voice. Though as he turned around there was no one there. It was weird, he was sure that the voice came from behind him. As he frantically looked around for the source, the voice spoke up once more.

"Hehe, sorry. But I'm technically not supposed to appear for people to see as of yet, so I can't have you seeing me" There it was once more, the unfamiliar voice once again behind him.

Shinka turned around again, but he saw nothing. There was nothing there, except for... a hand..? Shinka looked in confusion as he got booped on the nose. He was going to see who booped him, but suddenly his perception of everything altered. Everything started spinning around and reality seemed to start warping. Suddenly, he wasn't in the library anymore, he was somewhere else. He was inside a forest, not too far from where he encountered Kronii. Shinka looked greatly confused, you could say he was completely baffled by the things that just happened.

"W-What the fu-" Before he could finish speaking, once more he was cut off.

_____________
Congratulations!
You have survived the hands of time!
[{Objective}] has been cleared.
Clearing result in rewards!
[{Shinka Hattatsu}] will now receive a reward...
..
....
.
...
..
...
..
Supreme grade ability, [Dominion of spacetime] has been granted to [{Shinka Hattatsu}]!
Ability will now transfer into [{Shinka Hattatsu}]'s body as part of his evolution!
_____________

This time around he was cut off by the guide, which seemed to slightly annoy him. Though, through his annoyance, he was rather intrigued by this new ability. It said that it has begun transferring the ability, but he couldn't feel anything different.

"Has the tran-!" Shinka was cut off again, how sad.

It seems like he's not going to be able to speak a full sentence this chapter, very unfortunate. Either way, suddenly his body began exploding in pain. He fell to the ground, his body hurt. His body felt a unholy sensation wash over him. It felt weird, yet it was a very painful sensation. It felt like his body was getting pulverized in extreme heat and cold at the same time. It was painful, so painful he's barely able to take it. His body began to crack apart, pieces of his body breaking and falling off like shards of glass. From the cracks, bright blue and golden light emitted from them like an overflow of energy. His body began breaking down faster and faster as his right arm completely turns to dust. It seems he might just die right here if this continues.

_____________
!!!
Alert!
Alert!
[{Shinka Hattatsu}] cannot withstand the burden of evolution!
Supreme grade ability, [Dominion of spacetime] will be downgraded to grade 2 ability, [Knowledge of spacetime].
_____________

As the guide announced the change of rewards making the pain suddenly lighten up. It was not nearly as painful as earlier, in fact, now it only felt like an itch. Shinka's arm quickly grew back from where it was destroyed.

"Fu-Fuc-" Once more, he was cut off.

______________
Congratulations!
You have evolved to a new stage of power, now you will be able to perceive everything at anytime.
You will be able to see space and time as a 4D plane.
The following abilities has been granted due to [Knowledge of spacetime]

[Ability: Spacetime Awareness]

[Ability: Spacial alternation]

[Ability: Future Sight]

[Ability: Past Sight]

[Ability: Present Sight]

[Knowledge of spacetime] possesses the ability to evolve.
[Knowledge of spacetime] will evolve once [{Shinka Hattatsu}] is able to take on the burden of evolving.
___________

As the guide spoke, the cracks on Shinka's body slowly disappears as the excess of energy is not nearly as much as before. Shinka sighed in relief that the pain lessened so greatly upon change of abilities, but before he could relax, the space around him started to look different. He started to see everything, and by everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Throughout space and throughout time, he sees how everything is going to be in the future, not only that, he sees what he needs to do in the future that he is able to perceive. Of course, there are limits to how far he can see and how much he can see. If he isn't careful his mind might self destruct itself due to overloading information.

"Well, this is certainly very interesting..." Finally, after many attempts, he finally gets to say something.
_______________
A/n: Hello everyone, sorry for not uploading any chapters on any of my stories these past 2 days, I've been quite busy recently so my apologies.