6 | Seoul

2016, 7 years ago
Seoul, South Korea

Isabel woke up at 11:47am and she smiled to herself realising that she was meeting Chan in nearly two hours. After a few minutes she got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. She blow dried her hair and put it into a cute half-up half-down hairstyle. She spent a period of her time doing some light makeup perfectly as she wanted to look good for Chan today. She wore light beige cargos with a white long sleeved crop top and white shoes. She had some breakfast and soon it was time to meet Chan at the lobby of the hotel. She left her room and entered her elevator at 1:58pm.

As she walked into the lobby she noticed him sitting on one of the chairs. She wanted to surprise him with a back hug as he did the same to her yesterday. Isabel walked up behind him and hugged him "Boo!". She said trying to scare him but he didn't flinch. He turned his head around and smiled saying "Hey". Isabel smiled back and said "Hey" while Chan stood up. They both walked out of the hotel and walked towards one of the shopping malls nearby.

"Jisung and Changbin said they will meet us somewhere at 6pm. In four hours." Chan said while walking beside her. "Oh okay, i guess that's enough time for us to shop" She said jokingly. Chan raised his eye brows and said "Wait what, are we actually gonna shop for four hours?". She laughed and said "Your the one that wanted to come with me, but probably not". Chan nodded nervously.

For the next two and a half hours Isabel and Chan shopped for clothes together. She bought a lot of clothes for herself as she thought the clothes here were much cheaper here than in Australia. She also helped Chan pick some clothes but most of the ones Chan agreed to buy were black, as expected. She also bought some makeup and cute jewellery. Herself and Chan got matching silver bracelets with star charms and he even helped to carry half of her shopping bags. She was surprised that he didn't complain at shopping for so long.

While they walked out of the last shopping mall she noticed a shop on the other side of the street that had photobooths. "Chris, let's go there" She said smiling while pointing at the shop. "The place with the photoboots?" he asked. "Yes" She said while unconsciously holding Chan's hand to pull him to the shop making him blush slightly.

They both walked across the street and entered the shop. Isabel picked out some cute accessories and then they went into one of photobooths together. After they finished posing and taking the photos. She took out the photo strips out of the printer and laughed at the poses that she and Chan did.

After that they went to a cafe and ordered two iced coffees. They both sat down at a table and Isabel said "That was fun". Chan agreed and said "Yeah, you should come to Korea more often so we can shop together". She nodded and said "Then let's go tomorrow again". Chan quickly shook his head and said "Never mind, I take that back". She laughed at him.

The two of them started talking and a while later Chan averted his gaze from Isabel to his phone as it had just lit up due to a notification. "They're outside the cafe" he said. "Okay, let's gaur then" She said as she and Chan stood up from their table. They exited the cafe and she noticed two handsome black-haired guys standing a few metres away.

Isabel and Chan walked up to them and they both said hey to them in Korean. Jisung answered back saying "Hi Chan and Eunji". "Hey" Changbin said. Changbin then noticed her and Chan holding some shopping bags and asked "Did you guys go shopping together?". Chan nodded shyly and said "Yeah". Jisung snickered at this and said "Wow Chan, you hate going shopping. You always shop online". Isabel was taken aback and surprised at this remark so she obliviously asked "Really? But we were shopping for nearly three hours and he didn't complain or anything." Changbin lifted his eye brows in surprise and said "Three hours?" Changbin and Jisung then smirked eying Chan.

Chan gulped nervously and tried to change the subject by saying "Let's get something to eat, I'm hungry" and he started to walk away. Isabel, Jisung and Changbin quickly caught up to him and then Jisung asked Isabel, "Excuse me noona, but do you have a boyfriend?" She laughed at his question as this was the lyrics to one of 3Racha's unreleased songs called 'Wow' but Chan didn't take it the same way as she did so he smacked Jisung on his shoulder and he said "Don't ask her that". Jisung and Changbin started snickering again."Why not? Are you her boyfr-" Jisung started to say but was not able to finish his sentence as Chan shut him up by putting his hand over his mouth and said "Oh look! Let's eat noodles at this place". And walked into a shop next to them.

All four of them went inside the noodle shop and sat down. Isabel sat down beside Chan, Jisung and Changbin sat across from her while they all ate noodles while chatting.

For the next few days she spent a lot of time with Chan. She got closer to Jisung and Changbin but she also met some of Chan's friends from his company like Sana, BamBam and Yugyeom. During that time she really enjoyed Twice's music so Chan introduced her to Twice as he was close with them.

When it was Isabel's time to leave she said her goodbyes to Chan confidently knowing that she was going to see him soon, whether he would visit Australia or she would visit Korea, but she was wrong thinking it would be soon.

☁️