𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆

Chaeryeong closed her eyes  trying her best to avoid Sunghoon she feels tears form on her eyes not knowing what to do. She's wishing Lia would magically appear right now.

'I only like Sunghoon as a friend. Nothing more nothing less but I also don't want to hurt him.' Chaeryeong thought.

After a few minutes she didn't feel anything. Chaeryeong opened her eyes seeing a hand on Sunghoon's face specifically his lips.

"Try again, a different girl next time." It was Taehyun he pushed Sunghoon and he slowly glide on the ice.

"Kaja Chaeryeong ah~" Taehyun said pulling the teary eyes girl close to him. The two skated out of the ice rink.

"Wh-why did you do that?" Chaeryeong asked slightly sobbing.

"You want me to bring you back there then?" Taehyun coldly responded.

"No, please don't." Chaeryeong said.

"Why did he even try to kiss you? Why didn't you just push him like what you did to me?" Taehyun started questioning.

"I was shocked. He said he thinks he's in love with me. How else am I supposed to respond." Chaeryeong said.

"Isn't that a good thing? You wanted to have a boyfriend right?" Taehyun asked.

"I like somone else already and it's hard to change feelings you know." Chaeryeong respond as she continued to sob softly.

"Well that somone is lucky then." Taehyun said.

"But Sunghoon didn't touch you inappropriately right, you didn't kiss right?" Taehyun asked.

"No he didn't. Nothing happened it's just I was startled that he confessed all of a sudden." Chaeryeong assured him.

"I can't blame him if he likes you. You're just.... Perfect." Taehyun says as he hugged Chaeryeong.

"Now please will you stop crying because you're making me worried." Taehyun softly said and Chaeryeong nods.

"Hey! Taehyun oppa." It was Yuna.

"Yeji eonnie is at the cafeteria she's waiting for you." Yuna said.

The three of them head to the cafeteria. "Why is noona looking for me?" Taehyun asked.

"You'll see." Yuna said.

They arrived at the cafeteria. "Noona?!" Taehyun yells as he run to a girl beside Yeji. A girl with a very robotic like expression simmilar to Taehyun.

"What are you doing here? Why are you back at Seoul?" Taehyun asked.

"I'm competing in a tournament here." The girl said.

"Who is she." Chaeryeong asked Yuna. Yuna sensed that Chaeryeong was a bit jealous and she wanted to do a bit of teasing.

"Somone special to Taehyun. She taught him how to play chess." Yuna said.

"Noona this is my." Taehyun paused for a while looks at Chaeryeong and said her nickname. "Chaery." Which caused Hyewon to smirk a bit.

"Lee Chaeryeong." Chaeryeong introduced herself.

"I'm Hyewon. Nice to meet you Chaeryeong." She said.

"I'll get going. I just came to check at you since it's been a while since we've seen each other." Hyewon said.

"I'll see you again soon noona." Taehyun said hugging her again.

'Why did he even say he loves me too if he already have a special someone.' Chaeryeong sighed.

"Are you okay?" Yuna asked and Chaeryeong nodded.

"Jealous?" Yuna teased.

"What are you saying. Why would I be jealous? Me and Taehyun are just friends." Chaeryeong said.

"Friends with feelings." Yuna murmured.

"Chaery let's hang out." Taehyun said.

"We still have classes tomorrow. I need to rest early to today." Chaeryeong said.

"Didn't you hear the announcement? We have a reading break for two weeks." Yeji said.

"Right that's why we should hangout." Taehyun said looking at the poker faced, jealous Chaery.

"Come on. I promise it would be fun!" Taehyun said Chaeryeong barely agreed.

6:30pm

The two arrived at a night market. Seoul is still filled with people. You wouldn't even think that it's night time already.

"Sha'll we eat some tteok-bokki?" Taehyun said.

"Why are you doing this?" Chaeryeong asked.

"Doing what?" Taehyun asked.

"You already have a special someone but you keep on doing nice things for me. It's making me confused." Chaeryeong said.

"Special someone?" Taehyun asked.

"Hyewon. Yuna said Hyewon is special to you." Chaeryeong said.

"Well she is but..." "Then why do you keep on-" Chaeryeong pouts as her eyebrows forms a knot.

"Let me finish. Hyewon noona is special because she's my cousin." Taehyun said cutting her off.

"We're you jealous Chaery?" Taehyun leans forward leaving just an inch.

"N-no." Chaeryeong stutter making her face as red as the tteok-bokki infront of them.

"Sure." Taehyun said just in time for the teok-bokki to be served.

They sat on the bench. "Why we're you jealous?" Taehyun asked.

"I said I wasn't." Chaeryeong said.

"Lies." Taehyun said smirking.

"If only I knew you'd tease me this much. I should've just kissed Sunghoon and went out with him." Chaeryeong said as Taehyun's smirk faded.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Jealous?" Chaeryeong snapped.

"Aniyo." Taehyun said. Chaeryeong smiles "Why?" as she bites the end of the tteok-bokki.

In a blink of an eye Taehyun bit the other side their lips touched.

"Mashisoyo." Taehyun said Chaeryeong was still startled.

"You stole my first kiss." Chaeryeong said touching her lips.

"I didn't. I just stole half of your tteok-bokki." Taehyun said.

"A kiss should at lest be five seconds it didn't take me five seconds to steal the tteok-bokki." Taehyun smiles looking at Chaeryeong who was still in utter shock.

Well Taeryeong is officially here!!!!
Still not a couple tho. I hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and I'll do another update. Lol