𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 - 𝑪𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆

Chaeryeong arrived home. "Ms. Chaeryeong." The house staff greeted.

"Goodnoon." Chaeryeong bows at them as she made her way up to her room.

She starts to unpack her clothes. She felt her phone vibrate.

New message from Hyunie.
View

Hyunie
Active

Hyunie
Hey Chaery :)

Chaery
?

Hyunie
Did you arrive home safely?

Chaery
Oh yeah. I just got back home.

Hyunie
Take a rest. Take care yourself.

A smile forms at Chaeryeong's lips as she continued unpacking her clothes as she hummed.

"Chaeryeong? Humming? Something good must've happened." Chaeyeon passed through her sisters door.

For the next three days Chaeryeong didn't have to initiate the Goodmornings and Goodnights. Taehyun is always the one to chat her. Then the fourth day. Chaeryeong wakes up.

8:00am

No new message.

"He's probably still asleep." Chaeryeong said.

Chaeryeong went to the bathroom and she cleaned her face.

"What should I wear today?" Chaeryeong asked herself. "I'm staying home so I'll just wear oversized white shirt and a black baggy pants." Chaeryeong pulls out the clothes in her walk in closet.

She clips her hair with a barrette and wore her prescription glasses before going down she would wear contact lens usually because she feels a bit nerdy with the glasses on but since she's at home she's fine with looking a bit nerdy.

8:30 am Taehyun still hadn't send any messages. He's usually awake at this hour.

She goes downstairs where the food was prepared. Chaeryeong's parents we're already at the hospital at this hour. "Where's Chaeyeon eonnie?" Chaeryeong asked one of their housekeeper.

"Ms. Chaeyeon had left with Mr. Kang Taeyoung." The house keeper answered before leaving.

Chaeryeong sighed. "No Goodmorning? No one to eat with? This day is useless." She opened her phone and played music as she looks for a lecture to read. She took a bite of her food. Her gaze quickly shifted from her phone to the food.

"I think I had this before." She said squinting her eyes.

"Goodmorning sunshine. Care if I join your breakfast?" It was Taehyun who came out of the kitchen and still with an apron.

Chaeryeong jumps out of her chair and runs to him she jumps up hugging him burying her face on his neck and wrapping her legs on his waist as Taehyun carries her while hugging her tightly.

"Aigoo... miss me too much Chaery?" Taehyun said.

Chaeryeong nods her face still shoved on his neck. "I missed you so much. Specially when I didn't see you chat me Goodmorning." Chaeryeong said it was muffled because she was still on Taehyun's neck.