Part 1

King Taehyung had multiple concubines of both gender but he preferred to be with the males more than his female concubines. Even among the males he has two favorites Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook.

Jimin and Jungkook don't compete with each other to win the King's heart. Why? Well, they were both best friends even before they were added to the King's Harem. It wasn't their choice to be in the Harem they were sold off by their stepmothers.

Both Jimin and Jungkook lost their mothers at a very young age their fathers always treated them gently especially because they were omega's unlike most people their fathers weren't disgusted with their son's second gender just protective. However, when they had a second marriage their second wives tried to turn the fathers against their only sons but fortunately, they trusted their sons. When the fathers weren't around the step-mothers would abuse the male omega. One day both ran away to the secret lake no one knew about, and both ended up sharing their story and that was the beginning of their friendship. Their fathers were the king's warriors when they went to their posts, without the fathers' knowledge their stepmothers sold them off to the Harem in exchange for hundred gold coins.

The evil women didn't think their husbands would make it alive but to their luck, they came back in one piece.

After they came back from the battlefield Queen Seokjin asked for their presence in his hall.

"Your Majesty, Have we unknowingly offended you?" Both males kneeled before him in respect and stood up when ordered.

Queen Seokjin was a male omega as well.

He stood up from his place and ordered one of his attendees to bring the two new consorts.

"Are you aware of what your wives did?" He asked with his authoritative voice.

"Your Highness, we ask for your forgiveness for whatever they have done." Both said in sync

"Unfortunately, it is not I who can forgive you but your sons. While you were away on the battlefield your wives took it as an opportunity to sell your sons to the pleasure house."

Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon were now red with anger. They both knelt again and begged his majesty to get their sons out of that disgusting place.

Jin sighed before continuing, "Rise! Before those disgusting women could actually sell the innocent souls to the pleasure house I sent the king's eunuch to rescue them. The only way to help your sons was to buy them for the King's Harem. Though the King has a harem full of his concubines at least they wouldn't be used by a different stranger for his pleasure."

Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon were crying now after hearing what their sons went through. They will be the King's concubines they would have to please the king. That's not the future they saw for their beloved sons. As they belong to the King now they can't even take them out.

"Can we meet our sons for the last time?" Mr. Park said with a sniffle. Mr. Jeon who was full-on sobbing also agreed, "Please let us meet our sons one last time." Jin nodded.

No male is allowed near the Harem. So, Queen Seokjin asked his attendee to bring the newer concubines to his hall.

"Father!" both male omegas ran to their fathers' embrace as soon as they saw them.

The fathers talked to their sons and hugged them for the last time. "We only have one piece of advice; Be on the King's good side. Without a doubt, we know that you will never dare to offend the King, but Sons it's a Harem where absolute monsters are born, be sure to never let them win." Mr. Park advised both Jungkook and Jimin.

That was the last time they could have their sons so they spent a good time together with the Queen's permission, of course.

The two soldiers went back to their homes and kicked their wives - ex-wives out. They were so heartbroken, they did not think they were so heartless.