Truth 6

Ji-Hun and Consort Jungkook seemed to grow closer than before. Ji-Hun, being King Taehyung's favored concubine aside from the main consorts, was not an issue for Jungkook. He understood that Ji-Hun had been in the Palace before him and Jimin, fostering a sense of respect and understanding between them.

"Do we really have to do that?" Ji-Hun asked Jungkook with a huff.

As Ji-Hun became Jungkook's personal attendant, Jungkook thought it would be beneficial to teach Ji-Hun some basic swordsmanship.

"How will you protect me from potentially getting killed?" Jungkook replied, highlighting the importance of Ji-Hun learning self-defense for their mutual safety.

Ji-Hoon sighed, "I suppose you are right."

            Meanwhile

"Such insolence! That woman dared to send my beloved Jungkook to serve as the King's consort, and you are informing me only now?" the man exclaimed to Jungkook's father, his voice filled with frustration and resentment, reflecting his desire to marry Jungkook.

"Henry, dear, being the King's consort is far better than where those women initially sent our precious Jungkook and Jimin," Jungkook's father tried to soothe Henry's anger

"Jimin too? What have our innocent boys ever done to those wenches, and what do you mean by that?" Henry asked, anger and confusion visible on his face as he sought answers regarding the situation involving Jungkook and Jimin.

Mr. Jeon's voice quivered with emotion as he spoke, "When Eun-seok and I were dispatched to the border to quell the rebellions, Ae-jin and Kyung-sook saw it as an opportunity to sell them off to the pleasure house. However, Queen Seokjin learned of their nefarious plans and swiftly intervened. He dispatched the King's Eunuch to bring both Jimin and Jungkook to the Palace, where they were appointed as the King's consorts."

Henry's teeth trembled with anger as he came to propose to Jungkook, only to discover that those women had ruined everything.

"Divorce is not the only solution for those women; I will make their lives a living hell," Henry declared, his eyes turning red as his inner alpha also seethed with fury.

—————

In the palace, Royal Consort Yoongi stood in his bedchamber, gazing out from the window. His attention was drawn to a royal carriage, and he scoffed as Princess Delilah of Westeria emerged from it.

"Princess Delilah of Westeria," Yoongi muttered to himself. "I was only looking out for the consorts; my intentions were not ill. But Princess Delilah will surely cause a whole lot of drama when she finds out her 'beloved' King Taehyung is already a father. I just hope Consort Jimin and Jungkook can stand up for themselves. I do not wish to see Princess Delilah as the future Queen of Our Kingdom Ecstellar."

Yoongi's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. He motioned for his attendant to allow the guards to open the doors.

"Royal Consort, you have been summoned by Former King Namjoon to His Highness's personal bedchamber," the messenger announced.

Yoongi turned his head swiftly, unable to contain his happiness. "His personal chamber, you say?" he inquired eagerly.

The maid nodded, "Yes, Your Majesty."

Yoongi instructed his personal attendant to prepare him for the meeting.

"Ah, Consort Yoongi, you look resplendent," the attendant remarked, delicately touching up Yoongi's makeup with practiced precision.

He cast one more glance in the mirror, ensuring his appearance was impeccable, before heading towards his husband's—the former King's—personal bedchamber.