Truth 3 (filler)

A year passed by already Jungkook is now also one of the royal consorts of Taehyung, he also gets treated the same as royal consort Jimin.

Jungkook wasn't pregnant yet but he was now sexually active with the King, he would take contraceptives after every intimate session.

After Father King: Kim Namjoon's awakening, The Queen and mother consort Yoongi came back to their normal happy self.

However, The Queen and Mother Consort still had a competition of, "My husband loves me the most"

At the moment Kim Namjoon and Kim Yoongi were sitting at the gazebo of Yoongi's garden. Namjoon was sitting in his wheelchair while Yoongi was sitting on the beautiful floor decorated with a red cloth and some extravagant cushions to sit on. Yoongi's hands were placed on his lover's/husband's legs atop each-other.

"Why did you spend so much time with Seokjin?" Yoongi complained with a bitter tone

"Queen Seokjin." Namjoon corrected with a smile
"Whatever, You always spend most of your time with him. It feels like I am your forced consort and not him..."

"Oh my beautiful love with his beautiful eyes, I love you. Don't stress your brain" Namjoon tried to make Yoongi happy but Yoongi averted his eyes towards the floor, finding the fabric more interesting as he fingered the red fabric beneath him.

"You are buttering like always. As soon as The Queen catch your attention you will forget my existence. Even though, I was the one who was always by your side during your ailment.
I wish, I was a blue-blood too so, I could at least get to sleep on the same bed as you.
Maybe, I didn't get Pregnant first that's why he gets all your attention but you and I have been in love since you were a Prince." Yoongi spilled all his feelings.

Namjoon was listening to Yoongi calmly, he wasn't angry nor annoyed but rather happy that Yoongi finally got the confidence to talk freely unlike before.

In the Past Yoongi used to try everything so Queen Seokjin and King Namjoon won't spend much time alone but never voiced out his feelings to Namjoon himself.

Namjoon chuckled, Yoongi looked up at him again, "You're laughing at me?" Yoongi took an offence

"No, darling. If I knew you would come out of your shell after my sickness, I would've stabbed myself on purpose."

Yoongi sighed, "You are stupid"
Yoongi stood from the floor, walking towards the table placed at the side with Namjoon's soup, he took the soup bowl in his hand to feed it to Namjoon, before blowing on the spoon.

Namjoon gulped the soup before replying, "Only you have the privilege to call me such an offending word with such bravery"

"That's the only privilege I have"
"Now, don't say that" Namjoon was about to grab Yoongi's arm to pull him towards himself and kiss the day-lights out of him but they were interrupted by someone.
:
:
:
:
King Taehyung was in his chamber, with both of his official consorts and his almost an year old son.

"Your grandfather is alive?" asked Jugkook curiously,as he heard Taehyung's and Yeonjun's grandfather is arriving tomorrow.

Taehyung smiled at his innocent question, "Yes, Our paternal grandfather is alive. He has been living far away from the Kingdom after crowning our father Kim Namjoon as The King.
My Paternal grandfather and maternal grandmother are a different species. You will have a lot of fun with them except Royal Consort Yoongi.
Royal Consort Yoongi loathes those days whenever Grandfather comes to stay"

"Why? Is there some sort of rivalry?" Jimin asked this time who was playing with his son.

Kim Taemin