Truth 7 (Angsty)

In the elegant setting of the royal garden, King Taehyung expressed his desire to spend quality time with his beloved consort, Jungkook. The skilled royal painters were summoned to the Gazebo, where the couple sat amidst the lush greenery and blooming flowers.

The king, adorned in his majestic attire, looked upon Jungkook with deep affection, his heart warmed by his consort's presence. The painters, capturing this tender moment, meticulously painted their portraits, ensuring to convey not just their physical likeness but also the profound love they shared.

As the colors of the garden provided a picturesque backdrop, the artists infused life into their canvases, immortalizing the bond between King Taehyung and consort Jungkook for posterity.

The royal maids poured tea in both of their cups.

"My King, if you don't mind, I have a complaint," Consort Jungkook stammered nervously, his words tinged with apprehension.

King Taehyung's smile remained gentle as he reached out, taking his beloved consort's delicate hands in his own rough ones. He observed them intently, caressing them gently, which caused Jungkook to blush slightly under his gaze.

"What troubles you, my love?" Taehyung asked, his tone filled with concern and affection.

Consort Jungkook's voice trembled slightly as he expressed his concerns to King Taehyung. "My King, I may not have the right to make such a request, but as your official consort, I find myself uncomfortable with the presence of the Princess of Westeria around you. She's undeniably beautiful, and according to tradition, only a princess has the right to become the queen."

He continued, his words revealing his insecurities. "Jimin and I, we don't come from noble families, yet you honored us with official positions. Now, the sudden visit of the Princess of Westeria has heightened my unease and insecurity."

King Taehyung listened attentively, his expression thoughtful as he considered Jungkook's words.

"Don't worry, my darling," King Taehyung reassured Jungkook, his touch gentle as he tucked a stray strand of hair behind his ear. He continued, his voice filled with sincerity, "I have no intentions of marrying someone like her."

His words were comforting, aimed at easing Jungkook's concerns and reaffirming his love and commitment to their relationship.

Consort Jungkook's confusion was evident as he asked, "But she said you were her betrothed?"

"It's true," King Taehyung explained, "there were discussions of a betrothal in the past between Princess Delilah of Westeria and me, Prince Kim Taehyung, considering our royal lineage for the benefit of the kingdom. However, I found the princess rather...annoying."

He continued, a playful glint in his eyes, "Besides, I have you and Jimin. You both mean everything to me. So, don't worry about the position of the queen. What matters most is our love and devotion."

With a playful flick of Jungkook's chin, Taehyung reaffirmed his affection, a smile playing on his lips as he embraced his beloved consort once again, their bond strengthened by understanding and reassurance.

———-
Queen Seokjin and Royal Consort Yoongi sat together in the Royal Lounge, enjoying a peaceful moment over tea.

Yoongi initiated the conversation, his tone calm yet serious. "You and I may not always see eye to eye, but I hope we can agree on one thing. The idea of Princess Delilah becoming Taehyung's official wife is not something we should entertain."

Queen Seokjin, while acknowledging Consort Yoongi's concerns, decided to playfully tease him. "I understand your perspective, Yoongi, but as the queen and Taehyung's mother, I believe I know what's best for my son," he replied with a mischievous smile, knowing it would ruffle Yoongi's feathers.