Part 2

Jimin gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Everyone was happy at the news.

Mr. Park was informed about his son giving birth and was invited to the Palace. After all, he too became a grandfather and that too, to a Prince.

Jimin was lying on his bed because it was just the second day of his birth, and he still needed time to recover.

Mr.Park was sitting on the single sofa beside JiMin's bed. He caressed his son's hair before kissing his forehead as Jimin was sleeping.

Jimin opened his eyes slowly blinking his eyes to get used to the light, he slowly tried to sit up which took Mr. Park's attention and he helped Jimin to sit comfortably by putting extra pillows behind his back, "Appa?" Jimin confusedly asked as he wasn't aware of his father's presence.

"His Highness, Queen Kim Seokjin sent me an invitation to enter the palace and informed me of the good news. Although I am happy to be a grandfather I still want to know if it was with your consent."

Everyone has heard stories of Kings who use their concubines as objects either to pleasure them or to produce a Heir. Mr. Park never thought his son would become a King's concubine because of those thoughts so he wanted to make sure his son was happy for real.

Jimin softly smiled at his father, "Appa, You Know His Highness is not like those kings whom we read in the history book. King Kim Taehyung seems like a typical king because of his flirty nature and his habit of spending most of his time in the Harem but he never does anything with which we are uncomfortable. When he wanted to spend his night with me he asked for my consent. He has not touched Jungkook yet either because Jungkook is not comfortable yet. Trust me this child I bore is with love.

Even Queen Seokjin and Royal Consort Yoongi are very kind and are stern only when needed."

Mr. Park Patted his son's head and kissed the baby's forehead one last time before leaving. In came Queen Seokjin, Jimin tried to stand up but Jin stopped him, "My dear you should not move without help for at least 2 weeks. I have asked the chefs to prepare healthy nutrients for you It is important for you to get enough blood you should take deer's blood it helps with producing  enough breast milk."

Yoongi was with his beloved husband at the moment sharing the happy news of him becoming a grandfather. Namjoon was lying there his eyes closed, he could hear and feel everything but he was unable to move yet a tear of joy slipped out after hearing his eldest son became a father.

Yoongi held Namjoon's big hand in his small ones, playing with his long fingers which used to caress his soft hair when he used to sleep on his husband's lap.

:

:

:

Jimin was breastfeeding his son while leaning his back against King Taehyung's chest. King Taehyung had a fond smile adorning his face, he loved children so much and to have his own made him the happiest man on earth. He swore to cherish his little one.

He pecked Jimin's temple fondly, "Thank you for giving me the experience to become a father. I promise to love our son."

Jimin smiled at the king in response, "Your Highness, You don't have to promise me anything I know you will love our son."

A maid came in after Knocking on Jimin's bed chamber. "Your Majesty, Your Highness." she curtsied, "Royal Consort has sent some fruits for Consort Jimin and Red grapes for Your Highness."

"Say, Thank you to His Majesty from me." Jimin told the maid, "No need for that." A familiar voice spoke, it was Consort Yoongi himself.

"I hope, I didn't interrupt anything?" Yoongi questioned, Jimin shook his head as no.

"Taehyung, consort Jimin. I wanted to request something from both of you." Yoongi spoke after he signaled the attendees to step out of the chamber.

Taehyung signaled him to continue, "Taehyung son, I was wondering if you can visit Alpha with the Prince? He will feel so much better, he's showing symptoms of waking up soon. Who knows the Prince is what Namjoonie needs to wake up?"

Royal consort Yoongi's face was full of tears which made Jimin's heart ache a bit, "What do you mean by that?" Taehyug questioned

" The Physician who delivered the Prince told the Prince has some sort of powers."

Taehyung did not believe in such things, it is only a myth that certain werewolves have some sort of magical powers. Ever since he was young he heard stories of magical werewolves blessed by the Moon Goddess but not having witnessed such things himself he did not believe in it altogether.

He got up from the bed he was sitting on and stood in front of the Royal Consort. He wiped the Royal Consort's tears before engulfing him in a comforting hug, patting his back softly. "Eomma, We all miss Appa so much but you know I don't believe in such things. Those were some mere fairy tales nothing like that happens in real life."

Yoongi sobbed hard before saying, "Please just do it for me! Even if the Prince is not with powers just take him to Joonie. Joonie should know he became a grandfather after all."

:

:

:

:

As per Yoongi's request, Taehyung decided to introduce the Prince and his Consort Jimin to his father.

Yoongi's words were true, once the Prince was placed beside Namjoon. Alpha Namjoon opened his eyes..... Hearing the Good  News Queen Seokjin and Royal Consort Yoongi came running towards Alpha Namjoon's Bed-Chamber, Yoongi immediately engulfed himself in Namjoon's Arm, "My Alpha"

Queen Seokjin was also overwhelmed with the good news but unlike Consort Yoongi he was able to compose himself one of the perks of being a Queen; you learn to hide your emotions well.

Alpha Namjoon was now out of the coma but he still needed some time to heal fully well. Since it had been a long time since Alpha Namjoon had walked on his feet he had lost balance, so, as per the physician he is required to use the Wheelchair most of the time. He just needs physical therapy to be completely fine on his own.

———————-

Word Count: 1061

Date Published: 08/31/2023