Chapter 6 || Matriarch

Duke Arthfael peered at the red head man whilst eyebrows dropped

Duke Arthfael peered at the red head man whilst eyebrows dropped. With such demeanor emitted great honor, Remained sauntered until he reached the central within the grandiose mansion. Feet halted as the towering, blonde man faced the entrance hall.

"Command all the workers to appear here."

Lids enfolded the charming blue eyes.

"Certainly, Your Grace."

The man unfurled his back, whilst feet agilely ambled throughout the mansion. Shoulders straight, pristine bearing, constructed his honored authority within the mansion. Delicate, yet, authoritative voice resounded within the people's ears. The ruby red haired man was a youthful, esteemed bachelor due to his splendid features, & a Sharp frame of mind.

.

. .

.

"The Duke and the lady arrived. Everyone shall appear within the entrance hall." A voice reverberated throughout the hall, it was one of the workers of the Dukedom. Rushing footsteps echoed, whilst the hired hands ushered to not fume the Duke's demeanor. 

However a figure stands on the Lilliputian windows on the corner,  had their ears focused like an eagle sneaking at its prey. 

A frame with Emerald green eyes glistened in the midst of the orange sun peeking through the extensive, arched window. White like snow, frilly uniform enclosed a polished, black pigment garment extended until the knees. Oak chestnut, yet, smooth hair strands glided along a flawless face. Contained big & alluring doe similar to dolls shape of an eye, pleasing & charming straight nose, and coral pink thin lips. Hands tightened as it held a broom.

"The lady?" Back revolted whilst the same lady executed a hidden suppressed, scornful laugh. The action took a halt, however, performed a sneer right after.

'Did that brat tell her own daddy about those incidents? How delightful.' 

Feet went to move at a relaxed phase. An outfit invented for ladies who performed house works for noble families, swayed upon the movement. Umber, comparable to those oaks in fall, strands oscillated within her path. Eyes gazed upon the other maids, who shivered within their frights. Mouth conducted a cunning smile, throughout the brunette's ponders.

'Oh well. . . 'Guess I do have to make a few amendments.'  The emerald eyed woman pondered as her figure ambled to escape the marbled corridor. Nevertheless, a gigantic golden framed objected caught the attention of the maid.