Chapter 13 || Reminiscence

After a quite long Hiatus, I've come back! the writer's block really got me :) 

=+=

Gold-like, long, blonde hair spiraled into the immense size of the bed. A frame laid down upon the unpigmented mattress, amethyst eyes stared at the brown, oak, wood ceiling. The chamber of the inn had one arched window, with timber shutters. Warmth engulfed Rosamund's skin, from the flames of the brick fireplace settled in front of the bed.

'I can't describe what I felt when the Childeric announced that.' Rosamund unfolded her eyes, as the Young Girl attempted to sleep.

"It's like I'm displeased, terrified and numb at the moment." Rosamund furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm not able to tell anyone my 'Future' since they'll think I'm insane."

Gripping her knuckles, the blonde was releasing the immense hidden indignation. All the pitch black Rosamund was seeing, scenes kept appearing in her mind. It was the manifestation of the Young Lady's future, her supposed fate.

.

. .

. . .

"Sister. . .hand me over your divorce papers." A sweet voice commanded Rosamund, who was bewildered at the remarks.

In the gigantic marbled garden, lies two ladies conversing in the hidden bush maze. A tea set on top of the intricate metal chairs on the corner of the settlement, had left over cookies and tea. As tranquility overlapped the scenery, birds and gush of leaves reverberated throughout. Brunette strands fluttered, as the lady's emerald eyes gazed upon Rosamund who had her feet leisurely withdrawn.

"You can't do this, Adreana." Rosamund furrowed her eyebrows. "We were happy together, if you didn't messed up our marria-"

"Maybe the reason is that Caius doesn't love you anymore?" Behind the brunette's beam lies a wicked enduring characteristic. Looming nearer to the Duchess, as Adreana extends her arms.

"Besides, only one trick could take you out into that position." Placing her finger into the cherry pink lips of the Wife of her beloved. "And you can't even do an aught."

A scream pierced through the silence of the Garth, armored men galloped amongst the scene. Eyes widened from the men, as they encountered such a scene. The dearest lover of Duke Adalbert, Adreana, was displaced on the ground. The Duchess stared at the woman who was spouting nonsense into her land. Water fell down to the cheeks of Adreana, she was whimpering from her bad fall.