Fight, All or nothing!

Shikai's POV

I stood on the training field in front of Shino, who had smiled slightly at what I said.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Shino replied, and I nodded slightly as I jumped up into the air, doing a flip in the air before I threw three kunai's in his direction. He simply dodged all of them by side stepping them, but he didn't know that I was not trying to hit him. I smiled to myself as I looked at the three kunai, before I pulled out one more and purposely threw it away from Shino, so that the kunais would help me form a shadow to hold onto Shino.

I did a back flip, and landed a few feet back from Shino, doing a hand symbol to make a clone of myself. I looked over at her, and smirked, nodding my head quickly. She took off running towards Shino, a kunai in her hand. I used this moment to allow my shadow to stretch along the kunais I had tosses on the ground. The shadow slowly stretched along the ground, every time that it would hit one of the kunai, it would speed up. I smirked to myself, maybe just this once I had actually successful thought up a perfect tactic.

My shadow was about to grab a hold of Shino, but that is when I made one fatal mistake. I did not pay attention to his bugs. My shadow stopped as it was about to grab Shino, and that is when I noticed the bugs that were crawling around my feet. My eyes got wide, and I started to freak out slightly in my head. I knew that I could never beat Shino's bugs, so I retracted my shadow and signaled to Kurenai that I could fight no more.

Kurenai-Sensei called the match, and declared that Shino won the match. I fell to the ground, and crossed my arms over my chest. Kiba chuckled lightly as he walked over to me, and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "That was good match, you're coming along a lot better than you're giving yourself credit for."

"He's right Shikai." Shino said as he walked over to us, still without any emotion in his voice. He sat down beside us, and was followed by Hinata, then Kurenai-Sensei.

"It was a good match, Shikai. You may not have won, but the strategy that you came up with would have been bullet-proof if it wasn't for Shino's bugs." Kurenai-Sensei explained, and I nodded, leaning against Kiba's shoulder.

"Thank you guys." Was all I could say, because I knew that it was not enough. My father would have been incredibly disappointed in me. Speaking of my father, I knew that I would have to go home soon. I don't want to see him, or face him.

Kurenai-Sensei said we were aloud to leave, since we had all trained very well. Kiba stood up, then helped me up. I looked over at Shino, and Hinata before smiling. "How about we all go out to eat? Get to know each other and find out what kind of team we will be perfect for?" I suggested, and everyone nodded. We walked to where Kiba and I had eaten yesterday, and I smiled as we all moved into a booth.

"I was thinking about his the other day. We could make a perfect tracking team, wouldn't you think? I mean, with Kiba's nose, Hinata's Byakugan, Shino's bugs, and my Shadow Possession, we could easily catch someone on the run." I suggested, glancing around at my team. They smiled at me, (well all except Shino) and nodded their heads.

"I think that's a kick-ass idea, Shikai!" Kiba shouted, throwing his arm up in air. I grew an anime vein on my forehead, and smacked him in the back of the head.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU TOLD YOU NOT TO SCREAM IN PUBLIC, KIBA?!" I screamed in his ear, before I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yet you scream like a damn banshee." Kiba mumbled under his breath, and I looked over at Kiba, my eyebrows raising up and my eyes glared at him.

"Next time we are alone together, you are dead. Do you hear me? Dead." I spat out at him, and Kiba had anime tears running down his face. I giggled quietly, and hugging him close.