Emotions

Shino walked with me over to Kurenai-Sensei, still holding my hand. I had a few tears streaming down my face, and my cheeks were a random shade of pink, but I didn't try to pull my hand away from him.

"Shikai was stung by a bee." Shino said, looking up at our Sensei. "I'm going to take her back to my house and treat her wound and we will be back momentarily." Kurenai only nodded and Shino walked away, still holding my hand so I was forced to follow. I sighed softly, and looked down at my hand with a small whimper.

"It hurts." I whined, and Shino looked back at me.

"It will hurt for a while. I will get it taken care of." Shino said, nodding his head and then we began to walk in silence, but it was a comfortable silence.

We passed my by house, and my father was walking outside. I gave him a wave, and he just nodded his head back at me before Shino and I moved passed him. I was surprised that I wasn't yelled at for not being at practice now, but maybe because I was with my teammate, that's why he didn't yell at me.

"Your father looks like a tough man." Shino said, and I nodded back at him.

"He is."

We walked for about two more minutes before we ended up at the Aburame house hold. We walked inside and were greeted by Shinos father.

"Shino? What are you doing home?" He asked, and Shino looked back at me.

"She was stung by a bee, and I told Kurenai I would take care of it." He said before we pushed pass his father who didn't say anything else.

We walked into Shino's room, and sat down on his bed. He placed my hand in the air with my palm up, and he placed his hand above mine and began to use what I could only guess to be a medical jutsu. A greenish orb was radiating from his hand, and it pulled a purple liquid out from my hand.

"What was that?" I asked, looking at the purple.

"Poison." He shrugged and my faced paled.

"POISON?!" I shrieked, and Shino looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes poison, but I got it all out." He shrugged, and I nodded, letting out a long breath.

"Oh thank god! I thought I was going to die!"

"It wasn't enough to kill you, just enough to make your hand swell. But stand here while I go get something the wrap your hand up with." He said without an emotion, got up off his bed and walked out of the bed. I sighed softly as I looked down at my hand.

There was a small hole in my hand, and it was slightly red and irritated. My pale skin made that little bit of red stick out like a sore thumb. I sighed softly again, and mumbled "What a drag." under my breath.

Shino walked back into the room with bandages in his hand. He held out his hand, and I put mine into it with the palm facing up. He began to wrap my entire hand in the bandage, but made sure to wrap it around each finger individually so that I could still train with everyone later.

"There, all better." He said with a nod, and we turned around and left his house. We walked back together, I was staring up at the clouds, and I'm pretty sure Shino was staring at me, but I couldn't see his face.

"There you go again, looking at those clouds." He said, sounding slightly bored.

"I love the clouds, Shino. I love them." I said, and looked over at him. He nodded slightly, and was about to say something when a voice came from our right.

"Shikai! Shino!" Kiba said, and he ran over to us.

"Hey Kiba!" I shouted, before I ran behind him, jumping up on his back. I threw my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist and smiled. Kiba placed his hands on my thighs to hold me up, and I kissed his head. Shino simply nodded his head and looked at us.