A sleepover

Shikai's POV

I walked in my door with my bag over my back, sighing loudly. Luckily, where it was so early in the morning, no one else was home. Shikamaru was with his team, father was out doing whatever he did during the day, and mom was probably grocery shopping. I gave a gently sigh as I traveled back to my room, throwing my back on the ground. I rubbed my eyes and sat down gently on the bed. I was so tired, but I still slept better when I was using Shino as a pillow than I ever had.

I groaned loudly as I stood back up, and walked into the kitchen. I was fairly hungry now, so I got out things to make myself food. I smiled slightly and started to make rice cakes and orange juice. Once I was finished with it, I walked out of the house and started to walk through the town. This was something that I didn't do a whole lot, especially alone.

I took a bite out of my rice cake, and continued to look around the small town of Konoha. There wasn't a whole lot to do, so I didn't know what to do. I finally decided on going to the book story, where I picked up two love novels, and another random book. I then decided to go to the field of flowers where Shino and I hung out the other day. It was a pretty sunny day, so I figured I could find a nice tree to sit under and read these stories that I had bought.

I arrived at the field and looked around for a nice tree to sit under, and finally found one. It was a big tree with gorgeous pink flowers that hung under it, a few had fallen to the ground under it, and I smiled to myself. I loved flowers, a whole lot. I plopped down underneath the tree and opened the first book. It was a book about love, and I dug my nose into the pages of the book.

As I read the book, I began to feel as if someone was watching me. I looked around slightly, before hesitantly going back to my book. Once again, I got that odd feeling that someone was watching me, and when I turned around I was met with a pair of eyes. I let out a long scream before I realized who it was. It was Kiba.

I took my book and smacked him across the face. "Bad dog!" I shouted, and he looked up at me, cradling his cheek in his hand.

"Where the hell did you learn to hit like that?!" He shouted, and I shrugged.

"Come on, Kiba, I've been hitting you for years. I have gotten no stronger, except the fact that this time I hit you with a mother freaking book, and this book is pretty thick." I said, as I looked over at the book.

"You are a crazy witch, you know that right?" Kiba said, but instantly covered his mouth. I looked at him with an anime vein on my forehead, and I raised the book in the air. "Oh god please Shikai! I am sorry! I didn't mean it!" He screamed out, but I preceded to beat him with the book.

"I love you Shikai! I am sorry!" He screamed, and I finally stopped hitting. He quickly sat up, and wrapped his arms around my waist. I rolled my eyes slightly and continued to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry for beating you up with a book, Kiba. But you know better." I said, patting his head and he nodded, looking down at the ground.

"I know..." He trailed off, and I leaned up to kiss his forehead.

"Stop pouting before I beat you up again." I said with a chuckle, and he nodded quickly. I sat down again with my book in my hand, and Kiba sat down beside me.

"Whatcha doingggg?" He asked.

"Reading."

"Whatcha reading?"

"A book."

"What kind of bookkk?"

"A good book." I said, and he groaned out loud before he threw his arms in the air. While I wasn't paying attention, he grabbed the book out of my hands and began to read the vague description the book had. I gave an annoyed sighed, and soon the book was given back to me.