Chunin Exams!

Shikai's POV

When I arrived home, nothing really happened. My mom told me that she loved me, and hugged me close. She wasn't mad at me for leaving like I thought she was, she actually understood and told me that if I felt like I needed to leave again, to tell her where I was going.

In the morning, my mother woke me up and made got into the to kitchen with Shikamaru, where she made both us food and sent us on our way to the first part of the Chunin Exams. I had my form in my hands, as did Shikamaru. I sighed softly, and Shikamaru looked over at me slightly.

"You okay?" He asked, and I just shrugged slight. He rolled his eyes as we continued to walk. When we got there, we went our separate ways to meet up with our team. I smiled when I saw my team, and I walked over to beside Shino, leaning my head on his shoulder lazily.

Kurenai smiled at us, and told us that she was proud of all of us for coming, before she came around and hugged every one of us. We smiled, and walked inside the doors of the Exams, and God did I wish we didn't.

Hundreds of angry ninja's all looked our way, and I gulped slightly and hid behind Shino who gave a small laugh. We all stood around and talked and waited for the last team to come.

Finally team seven came in, and we all watched as Ino ran over to Sasuke.

"Sasuke! Where you been!?" Ino shouted, as she threw her arms around his neck tightly. I could just see the steam floating off of Sasukes body from how mad Ino made him. "Boy, you have no idea how much I was hoping you would show up here! I missed those bruiting good looks of yours!"

When Ino said this, Sakura's eyes grew wide and she grew an anime vein on her forehead. She pointed her finger at Ino, and began to scream at her. "Hey you porker! Back off he's mine!"

Ino then got off of Sasukes back, with an arm still wrapped aroind his neck, and looked Sakura over. "Miss forehead, they let you in? Still got those big frown lines on your billboard brow!"

"Oh hey, you guys are here too. I guess all ten rookies are doing this." Kiba said, nodding his head as we all began to chat. I just sort of moved to the back of the room, leaning back against the wall as my eyes trailed over the entirety of the room. I noticed that there were ninja's from all of the surrounding villages, and I knew that this wouldn't be an easy exam.

I sighed slightly and walked back over to the group, leaning my head against my Kiba's shoulder, as all the rookies talked. I had only just noticed how loud they were all being and was about to tell them to be quieter, but before I got the chance to actually say what I was going to say, a boy with sliverish white hair, and very small round frame glasses spoke for me.

"You might want to try keeping it down a little bit. But I mean, you guys are the ten rookies right? Fresh out of the Academy I wouldn't go making a spectacle of yourselves. Just cool it. This isn't a class field trip." He said with a smile as Naruto looked at him.

"Well who asked you?! Who are you?" Ino shouted, and I looked over at her with a death glare.

"I am Kabuto Yakushi. But really, look around you." Kabuto said, and nine of the rookies looked back at the crowd of angry ninja that they had caused to stare at us. I had already known they were staring, so I didn't look. "You've already caused quite an impression. See those guys?" He said as he pointed to a group of Ninja's with four slashes on their headbands. "They're from the rain village. They're very touchy. They all are. This exam makes everyone tense and you don't want to rub them the wrong way right now."

"You can't help it. I mean how could you know how anything works? You're just rookies! You remind me of myself a while back."

"Kabuto, is that your name?" Sakura asked, and Kabuto nodded.