Matrona's character profile

Introduction: Matrona Lvrenskiovna Dorokhova is Krus' older sister and the V Twins' (Vinskov and Vinskolla's) younger maternal cousin. She is one of the four main characters of the fanfic (along with her brother and cousins). They are a college freshman studying for a BA in Drama and an up and coming theatre actress. She is based on me.

Alias(es): M (nickname), Sestra (by Krus), Dvayuradnaya systra (by Vinskov and Vinskolla)

Relatives: Krus (younger brother), Vinskov (maternal cousin), Vinskolla (maternal cousin)

Relationships: Rsch (friend)

Occupation: College freshman, theatre actress

Bio

Marital status: Single

Age: 23

Birthday: May 12

Physical description

Gender: Non-binary (paragirl; she/they pronouns)

Height: 5'4.2

Weight: 59.874kg (132 lbs)

Eye color: Glasz

Hair color: Grayish-pink (dyed; natural hair color is up to fan interpretation)

Other information

Nationality: Anglo-Russian/Russian-British

Status: Alive

Based on: Me

Appearance

She has grayish-pink hair and Glasz eyes. Her hair is medium-length and permed/curled at the ends. Unlike my other OCs, her outfits differ each chapter.

Personality

She is girly and introverted with a love for singing, acting, sweets, pizza, pasta, sushi, soup, and tomato-based dishes in general. They have a love-hate relationship with her brother; being a bit abrasive towards him at times while also being extremely doting towards him when he least expects it. She is very fond of makeup (particularly lipstick), skirts, and heels. They are the type of person to wear makeup even if she was just going out to get groceries and is one of those people who loves retouching their lipstick whenever they go to the washroom.

Facts about her

· She has a hammerspace/malletspace in her cleavage.

· This is a reference to Jessica Rabbit.

· The reason I decided to include Asian stereotypes into the story is because I AM Asian myself and also 'cause I thought it would be a funny contrast to have a European family acting like stereotypical Asians.

· In her make-up bag is; primer, foundation, rose-scented setting mist, setting powder, concealer, two blushes, one highlighter, eight lipsticks, lip oil, lip balm, makeup brushes and a whole pack of plastic blender.

· She uses an iPhone 8 Plus with a pink phone case with hearts all over it and her name on it as well.

· When she first watched the live action remake of 'The Little Mermaid', the whole theatre heard her singing along to Part of Your World, Under the Sea, and Poor Unfortunate Souls, but they didn't complain as she's good at singing.

· She is a baptized Catholic, but identifies as an Atheist.

· Despite this, she still attends mass, but only on important occasions in Christianity/Catholicism such as Christmas, Easter, Lent, etc.

· She is a mezzo-soprano.

· She is autistic and has ADHD and is on the milder side of both spectrums.

· Her favorite flower are roses.

· She has so many favorite foods that she can't pick one and refuses to choose when asked to do so.

· She was the one who coined the 'V Twins' (the term used to refer to Vinskov and Vinskolla together).

· She does not allow herself to eat sweets on school days because she has a hard time falling asleep if she eats sweets.

· She usually sleeps at around 10pm-12 midnight.

· Her favorite song about body positivity is 'Scars to your beautiful' by Alessia Cara.

· Her favorite singer is Alessandra Mele and her favorite song from said singer is 'Pretty Devil.'

· She is the only one in the story with 4th wall awareness.

· She is Cupioromantic Cupiosexual.

· She is named after the Russian saint; Matrona Nikonova.