Chapter 2: An eventful night

A/N: I haven't been to prom yet, so I may or may not have googled hilarious prom stories for ideas. T-T

"What are we having for dinner?" Vinskolla asked.

Matrona answered immediately. "Sushi! We haven't had that in a while."

"We had sushi 4 weeks ago." Vinskov said in a deadpan expression.

"Yeah. FOUR weeks ago."

An idea then popped into Vinskolla's head. She knew JUST what to do so that all three of them could get what they wanted.

"I'll go out and order sushi, but only if you watch the whole first season of Oshi no Ko with us."

"Okay." Matrona said, not realizing what she just agreed to.

Vinskolla smirked. "Alright then. We'll watch episode 1 after dinner."

"Oka- wait, what?"

Vinskolla snickered. "Too late to turn back on your agreement, M."

"Skolla!" Matrona proceeded to start a cat and mouse chase between them and their cousin.

Vinskov smiled and stood up. "I'll go out to order sushi instead, Skolla. Have fun!"

"VINSKOV, YOU MOTHERFECKIN- UGH!"

***

At the prom, all the students who were attending were dancing to Enchanted by Taylor Swift.

"This is me praying that

This was the very first page

Not where the storyline ends

My thoughts will echo your name

Until I-"

Ding!

Krus and Rsch snickered as they swayed to the music.

"Again

These were the words I held back

As I was leaving too soon

I was-"

Ding!

"To meet you

Please don't-"

Ding!

"With someone else

Please don't-"

Ding!

"Somebody waiting on you

Please don't be in love with someone else

Please don't have somebody waiting on-"

Ding!

"Is someone gonna tell the DJ to turn off her notifications?" Rsch asked, holding in a laugh.

Krus lost it and broke out laughing as he and Rsch swayed. "I want to, but it's too bl00dy funny!"

***

Back in the college dorm...

"I can't finish anymore." Vinskolla said after having 7 pieces of salmon.

"Weak."

Vinskolla glared at Vinskov. "Shut up."

'He's not wrong.' Matrona said in her mind as they dipped their fourteenth piece of salmon in soy sauce and put it in her mouth.