Returning back-3

Hello  dears

Waiting for the update?????

Here it is!!!!!

Let's read it!!!

Next day

Mishti POV

I was sitting in the balcony ,on a swing and staring at the road ,there is lot of hustle bustle but I find peace in it . Last night I saw abir after freaking six months but I didn't feel like that he was happy there is something which I am missing, still I am not going to forgive him for leaving me like that ,last night I see the helpless in his eyes, that's why I think there is a reason behind our breakup but still I am not going to forgive him .

Just his one glimpse made me weak ,i didn't wanted to meet  him that's why i didn't want to come India but my beloved badi maa called me,but wait why the rajvansh there ,i don't think so they have any realation with Kabir Bhai family,so they must be from the Neha bhabhi side ,what is the relation of rajvansh with Neha bhabhi family, i will ask to bhai .

After seeing abir bhaiyu ,bff ,luv and  kush they really wanted to beat him black and blue, i know how i controlled them but I don't what will do today after seeing him .

Today is bhai's mehendi we all are going to Neha bhabhi house as the mehandi function is at their home . All are already for the mehandi but me luv and Kush are here in our office as I have to sign some documents as our  one employee is going to jaipur and he will  submit it into the jaipur branch after that we will go to the mehandi function.

Luv POV

It took her more than fifteen minutes to complete the work ,after we leave for the mall as we didn't get the time for shopping and the function has some time to start and as it is mehandi function so no one is going to say anything to us if we get late because all  will be busy in applying mehandi , i already told Karthik Bhai that we will be late but as usual Mish hates shopping so she start making faces .

After reaching mall ... kush take us to the showroom whose name i didn't read &since last  half an hour and  he was still finding outfit for us , I heard mish cursing kush ,now i also started to curse him but he is totally unbothered  about what we saying .
Ahh.. he takes  more time than girls while shopping ..

kush you need to choose only one pair of clothes for ,take anyone and she whined

Aree, I am not liking anything ! Do one thing  you choose for me whatever you like. I will wear that ... Kush told to mish and she nodded and then she went through some pair of clothes and give him one pair of clothes to kush and one to me .

Wear this only this will suit on you , please be quick ,i don't want to waste our time in shopping !!! She gives clothes to us and pushed us in the changing room.

We came out wearing the clothes which she gave to us and they are really suiting on both of us .. then we moves to the ladies collection to choose the clothes for her , i likes a dress for her but knowing her state of mind i didn't say anything ,and quick choose a dress for her in which she feel comfortable, told her to change as me and kush already dressed  and as she will come we will leave , so i quickly take that dress with me to the bill counter and seperately bill for it , as I saw her she is looking just fabulous which can stir any man's blood.

Mishti dress