judaaiyaan part 2

Abhira room

Akshu was standing near the window and staring at sky and thinking that how in a day her life changed.

Abhimanyu enters the room and saw  akshara standing near the window in her wedding lengha.

Abhimanyu: Akshara can we have talk

Akshara: ji kahiye

he hold her hands in his hands and made her sit on the couch and he also sat beside her leaving the some space between them..... He was thinking about how to start the conversation and akshara understood his hesitation .....

Akshu: Thanks Abhimanyu what you did today.... For me and my family and I can understand that in  this marriage , you are forced to do for your family as well as my family..... And it's totally fine if you didn't wanna give this marriage a chance, we can talk with our families and have a divorce...... She said it with a smile...

Abhi: Thanks, akshara for understanding and yes I want to be  honest with you ..... I can give you anything that you want , I can be your friend , your partner in crime, I can be the person you can depend , or you can be the silliest but I can't love you...
don't think like I am  in love with someone but yaa I was in love in past but after that I don't want to be love anyone... I can promise that I will never cheat on you but the love you should get from your partner I am not able to give that .... I know that you are a perfect daughter, sister and also be a perfect wife and you fulfil all the responsibilities of the elder daughter in law of the family.... But I cannot be your dream partner.... And ya we can live together as friends ...

By saying this abhi said akshu to change and he himself change in the room and akshara came out after changing her dress into simple white suit....

As she came out the washroom she saw abhimanyu taking blanket and pillow with him...

Akshu  asked him to sleep on the bed and  also asked about the blanket and all other stuffs ...

He moves towards the cupboard and slides it's door and said her to take what she wants...

Abhimanyu sleeps on the bed while akshara sleep on the floor , they both aimless staring the ceiling thinking how their life changed in a day ....... They closed their eyes and shrugged all the negative thoughts and hoped  for the best .....soon the sleep overtook both of them .....

____________________

Kaira Room

They got married today and it should be happiest day of their life ,until few hours ago they were exicted but things changed in a moment.. they both were going from different emotions yet similar because it's about their siblings..

Naira was in her wedding attire which Karthik has chosen for her , she is staring at the sky from window in which moon was hidden by clouds thinking about the happening of today , lost in deep thoughts...