returning back -4

Hello dears

Waiting for the update????

Here it is!!

Let's read it!!!

Happy readings

Abir POV

The moment I saw mishti i really wanted to cage her in my arms but i  can't i have to protect my brother , but why partner if we don't have any future then why our path crossed with each other?? I wish that she will get all her happiness ,but when she got her happiness with luv this broke my heart, i know i don't deserve her after breaking her heart but still somewhere in my heart , i think that  my angry chorni loves me and never leave me , i know I am selfish but still I wish for it .

Today is the most awaited day , finally Neha is getting married to her dream man , she is getting her love unlike me  .

And today  it's her marriage day ,the most special day of her life . Everyone from the Neha family was sad  as that she will leave the house today .

The haldi was going to start at 9:00 am ... and we all are waiting for the haldi which is coming from the Kabir house ,as they both are not allowed to see each other before haldi and someone shouted from the back that the groom family with haldi has arrived. Neha was sitting at her place and Seema aunty (Kabir mom) applied her mehandi first than mishti came and take handful of haldi and  applied on the Neha hands and cheek and she gave her a  full teeth smile and Neha also applied some haldi on her but mishti looking extra beautiful today I mean in that simple attire she just nailed it .

Mishti dress

After that everyone applied haldi on her face then did some rituals, I was clicking her picture

After that everyone applied haldi on her face then did some rituals, I was clicking her picture .one can guess her excitement  just looking at her face , she applied haldi on my face too . I secretly clicked pictures of mishti .

Neha was getting ready for her wedding and I was just checking everything is on it proper place or not ,after a while i went to Neha room she was crying but after seeing me she wiped her tears .

Taking slow steps i went to her and sat beside her . My breath stuck in my chest i mean it is special for all of us but at the same time it is heart aching .she was so closed to her mom dad and it is most difficult yet beautiful day of her life .

I always dreamt for today but when the day arrived I am just freaking out . I felt bad for the girls i mean why every pain to girls,they have to leave their house and live with the totally different environment , they have to leave their comfort life their parents, they compromise in every thing but what we did Just blame for any situation. I mean in our society we always blames girls if a body teased them then what we did target on their clothes, call them characterless if they wear short dresses, if a relationship broke then who is at fault this is the sad reality of our society, always target girls but my angry chorni always raise her voice against wrong ,and i know that she will support Neha in every situation and Kabir family is also support her , Seema aunty never taunt Neha for anything unlike my mom , i mean she supports her if any of their relatives say anything wrong to her . I was consoling her when the ansh shouts that groom squad has arrived then I went to see because i don't wanna miss it but what broke my heart that mishti is dancing with luv and kush , she never try to talk me and even when I tried to talk to her but she is just ignored me just like I am not exist for her , but I must say she was looking a bomb in that lengha with the minimal makeup and with pink lip shade, many of the man after seeing her going to loose their senses .