returning back - 6

Hello guys

Sorry for the delay.

Here is the chapter.

Ms sadan

After dinner they all went to sleep but the trio has other plan they quickly sneek out from the house and sat on their bikes to roam in the Rajkot .

And they reach at their location where their friends are already waiting for them.

Siya : kya Jaan itni der laga di

Mishti: vo ghar par sabke sone ka wait kar rahe the varna badimaa aur varsha mami aane hi nhi dete

Rest of other says tujhe pata hai yeh kabse siya Mata bani hui hai

Siya : dekh na Jaan yeh log mujhe siya Mata bol rahe hai

Mishti: yeh koi bhi aaj se siya ko siya Mata nhi bolega, sab siya Devi bolenge

After saying it she ran from there and siya was running behind her to catch her.

Mishti : agar tu abhi ke abhi nhi ruki na to mai aunty ko saari baatein bata dungi

Siya: tu mujhe blackmail kar rahi

Mishti : first of all I don't care it's blackmail or whitemail , male or female, black or white and secondly you have to agreed.

Siya: fine , pata nhi kitni lomdiya Mari hongi jab yeh paida hui hogi (in low voice)

Mishti: kya kaha

Siya : kuch nhi

Aarav (their friend) : guys let's do the race till our place , who will reach their first ,who will be the winner .

They all agreed but their sagarika and Shivin who is afraid of racing , she didn't agreed then luv gave his bike to them and sit behind mishti .

As the race starts and luv was feeling as his love of life is with him , he always dreamt of it but when he got to know that his love ,his bestfriend loves abir then he controlled his emotions and support her in her love , and even after their breakup he didn't use it as a chance but become support for his bestfriend and even tried to solve all the issues between them but he stops trying when he realises that mishti decision was rigid . Mishti said to him that she is not that girl who hate his love of life , maybe she always love him but will never try to get back him in her life , she knows that there is reason behind his decision but he can talk with her but no he chose other option, if he said to wait her for him she will be waited for him till her last breath but now the situation changes between us but our friendship didn't changed even after our marriage. Yes she is not only my best friend but also my wifey.

He was in his own thoughts but by the shouts of mishti he realises that they reached aji dam and mish won the race he very well knows how much she has fond of racing and how they lie for her racing tournament to their families.

And then they all started to talk about their college life's.

Sagarika: tum itni shaitaan thi mishti

Kush : are yeh toh kuch nhi hai, pata hai hum teeno ki  alag alag branched  thi mai orthopaedic, mish cardio vascular aur luv oncology

Luv : hum kisi ki bhi help nhi karva pate the kyuki sabki  alag alag branches  thi

As they all were talking about their college life's and roaming around the aji dam . As now it's 4:30 by the time so mishti said guys let's go to  nyari dam . They all sat on their bikes and go to the nyari dam as reached before the sunrise .

Mishti POV

It's time for sunrise and exicted to watch the sunrise . It's  so pleasent to watch the sunrise , even the view was so eye catching. The sound of chirping  of birds  , the sound of devotional song which is coming from nearby temple was so soothing . The cold breeze which is working like medicine against my skin . The place so beautiful that I could hardly blink my eyes .

Everyone like the view and in their own world

Everyone like the view and in their own world. I was seeing luv , I know he loves me but he never said it to me just because of fear that he will my friend ship , but now I really wanted to give a chance this marriage maybe I will not able to love luv like I love abir maybe I will love abir my whole life but I will never be able to hate abir , in all these months every one was thinking that I am  still not over to abir but now I feel hate or love to him , but now on this birthday of luv I will tell him that I wanted to gave a chance to this relationship, I don't know that we will work not but I am sure that this will never affect our friendship .

I was in my thoughts when aarav said me to sing a song

Aarav: Aaira (mishti) yaar ek gaana toh ga de

When they all said then mish starts to sing .

Na Din Langan Na Raat Langan Tere
Ishq Vich Na Saath Chalan Tere
Pyaar Diya Na Mulakatu Nu Bas
Dil Tarasan Teru Tadpan

Na Din Langan Na Raat Langan Tere
Ishq Vich Na Saath Chalan Tere
Pyaar Diya Na Mulakatu Nu Bas
Dil Tarasan Teru Tadpan

Luv was imagining mishti with him

Kitna Samjavaan Tainu
Pyardiyaan Raanha Vich Ve
Yaardiyaan Baanhvaan Vich Ve
Sajan Je Saath Na Hove

Loka De Taane Ya Davi
Yaar Nu Gam Na Hove
Annkiyaan Vich Chehra Hove
Je Hove Tera Hove

Kyun Na Karaan Das
Pyaar Mein Tere Naal
Zindagi Haseen Bass
Yaar Ek Tere Naal

As she sings the whole song and after that all go to their homes. The trio changes their clothes so that nobody able to doubt on them that they are not at home from last night.

Sorry for short update but I will update on Sunday or Monday.