returning back -9

Hii guys
You all are thinking why I was always say to vote and comments but really it have more than 200-300+ views but votes are nearly 20-25 and comments are also just like vote , I am not saying to comment on every para but plz atleast one comment in chapter you can drop how much time it takes nearly 1 minute....

Many mysterious are waiting to be unfold........

Let's read it!!!

After having the lunch they all left for udaipur as tomorrow is an important day for all of them...

After some time they reached at
udaipur.. they directly went to

Runeishree Mansion....

(Rudra+Neil+Aadhishree =Runeishree)

Every one was resting in their rooms

Karthik and Mishti both are in the kitchen trying to make food .....

After hearing the noise coming from the kitchen, pratha was going to check but she smells something burning, she ran to the kitchen followed by others..

She  stood stunned at the sight of the kitchen... The whole was messed up as some flour on the ground with some red chillies, coriander, tumeric and other ingredients....

Hayee mera kitchen escaped out of the pratha's mouth , rudra just chuckled seeing her sister and Karthik in between all this mess they both were struggling to kneed the dough as they both were fully covered with flour .....

Neil cleared his throat , they both finally look at all of them and muttered hii and again got busy in their work ....

Kya bana rahe ho tum dono?? Naira asked approaching them..

Puri with potato curry.. Mishti replied without even looking at Naira , pratha was just staring at the dough ...

"Rudra tum apni behan aur naira tum apne pati ko samjhao ki puri wheat flour se bante hai , yeh rice flour hai " pratha said after examining the dough as Karthik and Mishti both widened their eyes in shock , while other broke into fits  of laughter...

After saying this pratha tasted the potato curry said mish yeh thodi kacchi hai aur tu salt add karna bhul gayi shayad....

Argh. .....yeh khana banana itna difficult kyu hai bff , hamari saari mehnat barbaad ho gayi... mishti said in said tone ....

"It's ok baccha ", it's not necessary for everyone to know everything... said rudra ....

"Kuch barbaad nhi hua tum log chalo bahar mai jaldi se snacks banake lekar aati hu " said pratha... they all nods and goes outside...

Neil goes to the room and brings the comb , oil and rubber band and gives it to rudra ... Rudra made mishti sit in front of him on floor and start massaging her head while talking about the random topics.........